Chop-Top BDSM headcanons

Warnings: 18 + nsfw, BDSM

👾 Chop Top is a switch, leaning more towards dominant. He doesn't mind being submissive under the right circumstances but he prefers being in charge.

👾 Chop does have an sadistic side to him when it comes to killing and sex. It's a given trait that both him and his twin has.

👾 Chop kind of has a burning kink. He finds it enjoyable to softly burn your skin during sex. Think of him using his lighter, the warmth of the fire tickles your skin.

👾 You bet your ass he's going to demand you to lick his plate when he doms. I can see that happening tbh.

👾 This man loves dirty talk (even though he might not be the best at it at time)

👾 Similiar to the fire kink, I could see him having an interest in branding your skin with his own special mark to show you that you're his. If not actual branding, hickeys are his substitute.

👾 Chop is feral and open to trying out any kinks you might be interested in. He has little to no shame.

👾When it comes to aftercare, expect little to none from him. Chop isn't the best in that field. You're lucky to get a Rag to clean yourself and a old tee shirt of his to wear when yall are done.

👾 Kitten is the main name he calls you during sex. And he will try to embarrass you by using that nickname at the dinner table with his brothers and grandpa. He has no shame.

👾 Chop also has a thing for teasing you while you two are eating dinner with his family. Be prepared for him to finger you/ jerking you off while yall eat.

👾the rare chance he's subbing, kiss all the scars on his skin and the skin around his head plate. Those are two of his sensitive spots.