General Yandere Headcanons for the Sawyers

Warnings: yandere themes. This is a work of fiction, if these themes make anyone uncomfortable, please skip this read. I'm not a doctor, If i mistake anything medical please let me know. I'm only using the information I can find online.

Gender Neutral reader

Bubba SawyerBubba has never really had much experience with the outside world except for his family. So Bubba's not used to socializing with other people outside of his family other than him using his chainsaw.There was something special about you that caused Bubba to be interested in you. Your situation could be similar to Stretch where you "seduced" Bubba, it could be how nice and respectful you were to his family, or if you were a childhood friend of Bubba's who has defended him in the past.Seeing his reactions around stretch in tcm2, he would also feel that need to protect you from the rest of his family if you weren't childhood friends.Think of it as a you being his little secret from his family. Even though the secret would be short lived when Chop Top or Nubbins found you.I can see Bubba being a mixture of the "Submissive Yandere" and "Eliminating yandere".Obviously, Bubbba eliminated all of your friend group for the obvious reason of the cannibalism. But he also wants you to himself.Like the Submissive Yandere trope, Bubba wouldn't even think about harming the object of his obsession- you.He's willing to take care of you once he finally convinces Drayton to let you live. In a fucked up way, the whole situation would be like a child begging their parents to let them keep the stray cat.It's pointless for you to escape because of the fact that you're in their turf and you bet your ass that they know the land better than you would.Even if you do have the off chance of escaping, you would probably end up dying of dehydration, heat strokes, or starvation.Chop Top SawyerGiven the fact that Chop Top has seen some horrible things during Vietnam, especially an injury where he had to have a metal plate on his head, this man is probably more mentally unhinged than before getting drafted.To better understand the neurological problems Chop top might have, we would have to understand Cranioplasty and what might be the reason for him to have such a procedure done.Crainoplasty in Chop top's case could be used for extensive skull/ brain trauma from the war. The metal plate could be used as an replacement of the part of the damaged skull or a method of holding said bones together.Given the brain injury/ trauma and the type of environment that he was brought up in, you could see why he would warped the reality of him finding you.The most likely scenario was that you worked at the local radio station before Stretch did. Chop Top became enamoured in your voice and music taste, planting that seed of Obsession over wanting to get to know you.His obsession with you grew as he started sending you song requests and you being so kind and patient with him while he talked.The most likely scenario would be him and Bubba kidnapping you one night after your shift.Being with Chop Top tends to be like a ticking time bomb at times even though he usually tries to be chill and docile towards you.But if you try to leave or there's anyone who's trying to take you away from him, it doesn't end well.Given his past with being drafted to Vietnam, he tends to hide his more aggressive side of himself because ultimately he doesn't want to hurt you.Speaking of the war, Chop Top would try to hide a lot of his PTSD and other potential mental health issues from you because of the "men shouldn't talk about feelings" toxic mentality and that he wants to shelter you from the dangers that surround him.Nubbins SawyerNubbins tends to be emotionally intense given his untreated mental illnesses. Although having mental illnesses doesn't make you do things like killing people for food, that combined with his life experiences was what caused Nubbins to become the way he is.His obsession with you started the first interaction you had with him when your friends decided to pick him up from the side of the road.While your friends treated him rather coldly when he spoke about his love for working at the slaughterhouse, you were listening to him ramble and actually treated him with basic respect.Obviously, once your friends rudely kicked Nubbins out, he tries his damndest to convince Drayton to let you live. Drayton hearing Nubbins being happy about you made him reluctantly let you live under the guise of "they better be useful. Don't make this a waste."Similar to Chop top, being the object of Nubbins obsession could sometimes be walking on eggshells. But with Nubbins, his outbursts tend to be more childish than his twin.Be prepared for him to constantly take pictures of you. Some with your knowledge, others where you were unaware that Nubbins took of you.Nubbins actually doesn't mind you being around his brothers and grandparents. He finds it adorable to see you bond with his family once you finally get used to the fact that you're his. As long as you don't try to have relationships with potential dinner just to try to escape. Drayton SawyerI honestly don't know how a man like Drayton would be able to become obsessed with you in theory. The poor man doesn't even know what sex is let along how to convey romantic feelings other than him loving his brothers.If I were to assume the start of Drayton's obsession with you might be either 1) you were childhood friends with him and he saw how much you cared for him throughout the years. Or 2) You somehow charmed him by your charisma when you first met him. The more logical approach was that the two of you were childhood friends. You were the only person that's not apart of the family that Drayton somewhat gave a damn about when it comes to not wanting you to become the next dinner. His obsession with you stems from his envy. Drayton envies how you have your humanity and innocence towards the fucked up world that Drayton knows about. Being with Drayton isn't the best in all honesty. For one, this man isn't good with expressing his feelings. Given the time period he was brought up in, he was raised that "men shouldn't have feelings." Drayton has lived a hard life. He grew up during the Great Depression and the Second World War. Drayton Was virtually forced to grow up rather quickly once his parents were gone. Drayton had to not only take care of Grandpa Sawyer, but his three younger brothers. He has two different sides to his personality. One side of him is a sadist who wants you to mind break you in a way, especially if you didn't know about his family's dirty little secrets. Yet, he has this side of humanity that he only shows to you that he was somewhat forced to keep the family together. He only shows his more emotional side to you. He wants to keep you protected from the outside world and from his younger brothers. You're what little peace that Drayton has. You might be in the situation where you're either taking care of Grandpa, or you're at his side.