NSFW Charles Lee Ray headcanons with African American s/o

Request: Charles lee ray smut headcanons with African American s/o

Warnings: 18+ NSFW, BDSM mentions

I decided to do both male and female reader

Female s/o

🍑 Charles Loves how your skin glows so perfectly when you wear (f/c) lingerie set. It almost takes his breath away when you strip in front of him, he's not going to admit it.

🍑 Charles thinks your sexy as hell no matter if your chubby/ plus sized or if your thin. He loves it all.

🍑 Sex after killing. If someone talks shit about how you look, Chucky will kill them. If you wanted to kill with him, he won't complain.

🍑 You covered in the blood of the person you killed? Instant boner for Charles. The way the bright crimson blood looks smeared on your skin just makes him thirsty.

🍑 He highkey thinks you're a goddess when he looks at you. Given how he fucked up his past relationship with Tiffany, he doesn't want to lose you because of him being an asshole.

🍑 Charles has a type. He loves his women feisty, not afraid to tell him like it is but also loving and passionate. He knows hes hard to deal with.

🍑 If you're into bdsm or bondage, Charles is more than willing to do whatever you're into as long as you let him know what you want to try.

🍑 if you're into bondage, he's more than willing to tie you up in your favorite colored rope and tease the fuck out of you.

🍑 Charles is both a tits and ass man- a man of culture. He loves small tits/ass  and big tits/ass equally. He will spoil you with sex toys and sexy ass outfits. Don't ask how he gets them (probably stole them from a sex shop.)

🍑 He loves it if you try to fight for power during sex or even try to top him. Charles would let you win sometimes if he feels like watching you bounce up and down on his dick.

Male S/O

🍆 Charles is more dom when it comes to his male sexual partners than when he's with female sexual partners. So if you're a submissive, you're in luck.

🍆 Like what I've said before, Charles loves it when you're covered in the blood of the person the two of you killed. Instant boner time.

🍆 He loves teasing the ever loving shit out of you if you're the type to be easily bashful. This also goes into sex. Just imagine Chucky whispering all of the shit he wants to do to you as he palms your buldge.

🍆 Charles isn't going to admit this but he loves it when you're a bratty sub. He loves spanking you as a punishment. (Chucky would stop if you don't feel comfortable with it.)

🍆 chucky is open when it comes to using sex toys on you. He's that fucker who teases you with vibrating panties while the two of you are on a date.

🍆 flavored lube is a fun way for the two of you to perform oral sex. It's like a contest between the two of you to see who cums first by dick sucking.

🍆 Charles loves a nice ass as I said before. He loves how there's a red tint against your darker skin when he teasingly spank/ grope your ass.

🍆 Cock worshipping. Adding on to teasing you, Chucky loves to make you bashful by saying how nice your cock is.

🍆 Charles thinks you look so good in his clothes. He likes how you find comfort in his old band tee shirts and boxers. Adding on to the butt man tendencies, he loves how you fill his boxers out and will grope you if it's the two of you.

🍆 Overall, Chucky would be highkey protective over you because you are one of his first same sex partners he has and doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or doesn't want to do anything to hurt you accidentally.