Blind Mag Dating Headcanons

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Warnings: spoilers, angst at the end

Gender Neutral reader

👁 Knowing Nathan, Mag, and Marni as young adults/ teenagers. Truth be told, Marni probably set the two of you up given the chemistry that you and Mag have.

👁 Being the supportive god parent for Shiloh once Mag discovers that Shilo was alive.

👁 Deep conversations at 3am. Imagine the two of you laying in bed or sitting on the sofa sipping tea while talking about whatever comes to mind.

👁 Being there for Mag after Marni's and "Shiloh's" deaths all the way to Mag getting her new eyes.

👁 Constantly worried about the day that the Largos would have the Repoman to repossessed Mag's eyes. You don't want to lose her but you value your girlfriend's decision.

👁 Mag writing/ singing songs dedicated to you as one of her ways of showing love. If you're into art/ writing/ anything in the creative field, she will keep every gift that you made her.

👁 Helping Mag find out the full potential of what her new eyes could do.

👁 Being Mag's #1 cheerleader. Attending every performance that Mag does with the two of yous favorite flowers.

👁 Telling Amber off every time she talks poorly towards Mag to the point she stopped saying her opinion about Mag.

👁 Sometimes at night, you and Mag would sit on the roof together and watch the stars sparkle and the moon.

👁 Tons of affection is shared between the two of you when you're alone together. It could be a simple holding hands all the way to cuddling/ making out.

👁 Having to be strong when you find out what Mag was going to do as her Swan song. The two of you spending as much time as you two could on the days before.

👁 Saying "I will love you forever" to Mag before she performed her final performance.