Michael Myers with Quiet s/o Headcanons

Request: Hey!!! Can we get some Micheal with a very quiet reader? Where like they both creep up on eachother on accident??

🔪 Michael, being the quiet type he is would be more keen on being in a relationship with someone who's quiet like himself.
🔪 Originally, he wasn't expecting for himself, a "soul-less, evil person" to be able to fall in love.
🔪 You can blame Dr. Loomis for a lot of his feelings of being "pure evil" that's unable to feel anything other than blood lust.
🔪 When he first saw you, he was originally going to kill you until he started stalking you and seeing how you prefer to live in the shadows, never being noticed.
🔪 Obviously, you could tell that he or at least someone was around, watching you.
🔪 So you started to leave pieces of candy around your house for him.
🔪 What you didn't know was that he loves eating candy but hasn't ate any since that night as a kid.
🔪 Now dear readers, when you first met Michael in person, it was one of the funniest things that ever happened.
🔪 So you were walking from the basement after checking on your clothes.
🔪 And Micheal was hiding in the shadows, eating the candy that you placed just for him.
🔪 So you suddenly bumped into Michael, which caused him to pull a knife to your neck out of being startled, dropping the candy corn he had in his hands.
🔪 and you had flung fabric softener all over the two of you.
🔪 let's just say that the two of you had to take showers and add two more outfits to the washer.
🔪 The longer the two of you gotten used to each other's presence, both of you now could tell if each other is near by.