Dating Vincent Sinclair includes:

Requested by: Cheezy-boi

Warnings: slight nsfw themes if you squint, mentions of insecurities

Gender Neutral reader

🎨 If you're an artistic person, then that's probably the reason why you're not another wax sculpture in the House of Wax and are alive.

🎨 It could be you admiring the beauty of his pieces and he hears you. Or it could be him seeing your art work and changing his mind about your fate.

🎨 The two of you bonding together by working on art pieces. Bonus if you draw/paint the two of you together.

🎨 Vincent isn't the type to initiate things so you're the one who has to confess your feelings for him.

🎨 This also leads to you having to be the one to initiate a romantic relationship and eventually sex. (If you're into it)

🎨 You're officially Vincent's muse. He thinks that your perfection and wants to capture your beauty.

🎨 This man has a whole sketch book filled with various drawings/ paintings of you doing various activities. You help him go through artist block.

🎨 Vincent is insecure about his appearance. He thinks that you deserve better than a man like him. Please pepper this guy with affection and compliments.

🎨 It will take a while for Vincent to trust you enough to show his face out of  his fear of you rejecting him. His biggest fear is you leaving him for Bo or Lester.

🎨 Once he does show his face and see that you love him no matter what he looks like, he begins to not wear his mask as much when it's just the two of you.

🎨 If you're interested in doing wax sculptures, hes more than willing to show you how to. He secretly feels flattered by you interest in him.

🎨 This man would die of happiness if you wear any of his old shirts. They have an oddly calming smell of wax, sweat, and paint.

🎨 Vincent loves it when you are openly affectionate towards him. Bring him a plate of food, you bet he will eat all of it.     Made him a cold glass of lemonade for the hot weather, the best lemonade he ever had.

🎨 While you're sleeping, he loves holding you close to him. I headcanon that he has the softest hands out of his brothers due to how he constantly works with wax.

🎨 Both of his brothers adore you because of how happy that you make Vincent. Bo is still going to be an asshole tho, that's just his demeanor.

🎨 Overall, Vincent loves you to pieces and will kill for you. You make him feel the most normal that he's ever felt.