NSFW Stu Macher with Male s/o

Request: nsfw hcs for Stu with a male s/o?

Warnings: 18+ nsfw,

😏 With Stu, hes a sucker for nudes/ phone sex. Its probably one of the most effective ways to get him turned on.

😏Like I've said before, Stu tends to be a goofball during sex. He tries to be that romantic, serious type but it's not him.

😏 Stu is a switch. It doesn't really matter to him if his boyfriend wants to be top or not. He could be both. Same goes for bringing kinks inside the bedroom.

😏 He spoils the fuck out of you. If you want some great aftercare, stu is one of the best ones to treat you like an million dollars after a good sex session.

😏 Stu is open to using Sex toys if his partner wants to use said toys. He thinks of the toys as a good way to tease you to no end.

😏 Some of his kinks include: Phone sex/ nudes, orgasm denial, roleplaying, intoxicated sex (via smoking weed), slight knifeplay.

😏 The first time you had sex while hitting the bong/ smoking that joint, it was amazing for the both of you. Every so often, he will bring in food play with his sex while stoned.

😏 Roleplaying. This one could be with his Ghostface costume or some sort of rich guy x male maid fetish. Hes open to more if his s/o wants to.

😏 If you have a Prince Albert piercing, Stu would be into it. He might get one himself.

😏 Blowjobs with Stu is amazing. If you have a Prince Albert, he'd love licking around the piercing. If not, he loves you the same. This man is into  giving and receiving.