Poly Stella & Ramon headcanons (SSTTITD)

Request: Can you do a poly dating headcannons with Stella Nicholls and Ramon Morales from SSTTITD with a female horror-loving writer s/o?

Warnings: Poly relationship, mentions of racism/ homophobia (based on the time period)

Female reader

💚 It all started with Ramon and you being childhood friends and the two of you ended up meeting Stella from the drive in movie incident, helping her escape.

💚 Before meeting Stella, you had feelings for Ramon but was too scared to confess to him.

💚 Seeing the chemistry between Stella and Ramon caused you to be jealous of Stella at first. Obviously, you thought Stella was beautiful and you could never beat that.

💚 Eventually, the feelings of envy/ jealousy turned into you actually having feelings for the both of them.

💚 Ramon and Stella dating actually caused a strain in your relationship with them to the point it got too much for the three of you.

💚 After you vented out that you were in love with the both of them, that's when the relationship started between the trio of you.

💚 It was a known fact that you loved writing all things horror and macabre. Dont be surprised that your partners end up being your biggest fans of your stories.

💚 Given the time period and how it was looked down upon to have same sex/ interracial relationships, the three of you pulled through all of the discrimination and torment.

💚 As the three of you get older, you three ended up becoming a major supporter/ advocate of LGBT rights/ rights of POC.

💚 You ended up becoming one of the biggest horror authors of the century, it all wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for your lovers.

💚 When Stella's friends found out about the polyamory relationship between the three of you, they were conflicted and confused.

💚 Once the three of you explain the relationship and debunk all of the taboos about polyamory, they ended up accepting it because of how happy Stella is with both you and Ramon.

💚 Cuddling with Ramon and Stella while you read out your latest story is the perfect way to bond together.

💚 While Ramon is busy or if the two of you want a girls time, Stella and you reading each others stories or pulling pranks on random people.

💚 Drive in movie dates between the three of you is something that all of you deeply enjoy together. Especially if you add snacks and a huge blanket.

💚 The communication between the three of you is strong due to the fact that you know each other so well that you could tell if something is wrong with the other.

💚 Overall, the relationship between the three of you is a beautiful and healthy. You are each other's soulmates