Being the sugar baby for Billy Loomis includes:

Request: being billy Loomis sugar baby hc's

Warnings: slight nsfw themes

👻 You, Billy, and stu are partners in crime. Think of the Bonnie and Clyde relationship but there's two Clydes instead.

👻 Although Billy isn't as rich as Stu, the guy still spoils you often. Whether that be your very own knife or a nice lingerie set, that's totally up to him.

👻 Billy might also gift you some trinkets from his kills. (Billy is kinda like a cat; giving  you stuff from his hunts / killings.

👻 You bet your ass that Billy will teach you how to defend yourself for the slim chance that you don't have him around when you have to defend yourself.

👻 Some of the nicknames that he would call you include: Doll, princess (when he's in the mood), and mostly babe.

👻 like I've said before, there's a high chance that you might be invited to be another Ghostface with him and Stu. Your role varies from being the get away driver all the way to actually having your first kill.

👻 Once you have your first kill, Billy and you would have one of the best sex that you've ever had. Just seeing you heartlessly killed that person with blood all over your costume just makes Billy go wild.

👻 In some cases, you're his sugar momma. You give him the love and female attention that he lacks in his life. You're the one who listens to him vent about his anger towards his father and Sydney's mother for causing his mother to leave.

👻 Cuddling while watching horror movies is a must for the two of you. Even at some cases there might be some messing around going on as well.