Casey Becker, Amber sweet, and Baby Firefly with flapper s/o:

Request: Casey from scream baby and Amber with a s/o who smokes and looks like a flapper

Warnings: smoking,

Casey Becker

🚬 When Casey first saw you, she didn't know what to think. One side of her thought you looked iconic as fuck with your Bob hair cut and smoking. But she was somewhat intimidated by how you speak before you think.

🚬 Constantly doing each other's makeup. She loves the focused look on your face as you did her makeup similar to the way you do yours.

🚬 What's better than one badass flapper? Two badass flappers running the boys wild. Both of you enjoy teasing the guys because you know that they will never be able to get in your pants because the two of you are into chicks

🚬 Speaking of running the college campus wild; both of you would start a trend of flapper girls wearing the makeup and smoking (weed or cigarettes, you decide)  while being badasses.

🚬 The perfect date would include the two of you doing Swing Dancing together or having an epic 1920s themed party.

Baby Firefly

🍸Baby digs your aesthetic. She highkey  is supportive and fascinated with your flapper girl persona.

🍸The two of you having a sequence in the after dinner Showtime. Singing some older song while in flapper dresses and makeup. Just imagine baby in a flapper costume.

🍸Doesnt really speak nor care about your smoking as long as it's not at the dinner table.

🍸Teaching Baby how to do the Charleston or basic swing dancing. She might not be the best dancer but she enjoys the closeness/ intimacy with you.

🍸Baby constantly asking for you to do her makeup/ have makeovers with each other before she lures victims.

Amber Sweet

💃 Amber has never experienced anyone as comfortable in your own skin as you. It makes Amber jealous at first because of the fact that you're confident.

💃Once Amber realized that she actually was in love with you/ starting dating; she wanted to learn your ways of being a carefree flapper.

💃 Matching makeup/ clothes. The two of you would be dressed to be revolutionary when you both are out. Dont get me started with the makeup.

💃 Constantly having red lipstick prints all over each others faces and necks. So good luck with wearing any form of foundation or face makeup. The amount of times that Amber's brothers see your lipstick print on her cheek and the jokes they have about it, they will eventually get used to it.

💃 Dancing together in her room. Just imagine the two of you wearing flapper dresses while dancing to any music of Amber's choice. (Freaking goals)