Jhorror Ladies with sick s/o

Request: Ruka , Yoshimi and tomie with a sick fem reader who has a really bad tummy bug

Warnings: brief mentions of vomiting

Female Reader

🔫Ruka🔫

🔫 Ruka will high key force you to go back to bed. You're not going to be working on her watch.

🔫 Rukas mother hen mode is activated once she finds out you're sick to say the least. She will threaten to cut your legs off if you even mention going out. You're not going out sick.

🔫 At least you sort of get royal treatment from her. Ruka giving you medicine every few hours and making sure that you drink water to stay hydrated.

🔫 And it gives Ruka an excuse to show a softer side to her stern black and white personality. She will also make sure that you're as comfortable as you could be.

🔫 Overall, Ruka loves you and doesn't want you to get sicker. She might be that overly protective motherly girl but she does it because she loves you and doesn't want anything to happen to you.

💓Tomie💓

💓 Tomie isn't as knowledgeable about home remedies like Ruka or Yoshimi but the poor girl tries to help you out the best she could.

💓 Tomie will give you what you want.  You want warm chicken soup? That's what you will get. You want to cuddle? Tomie is now your cuddle buddy.

💓 If you get worse, then Tomie would suggest for you to go see a doctor/ go to a clinic.

💓 Tomie tries to keep you comfortable given the horrible situation.

💓 She tries to make you as comfortable as possible while you're suffering from the stomach bug.

💧Yoshimi💧

💧Mom mode: activated. Yoshimi will automatically start giving you the medications that you need.

💧Yoshimi would get you chicken broth and water. You're going to be fed and hydrated when she's around.

💧She's the person who would hold your hair back as you throw up as she softly runs circles around your back.

💧 You can't stop Yoshimi from taking care of you. That's her inner mother coming out. You are now her second temporary child.

💧She's the most knowledgeable when it comes to caring for common sicknesses. If what she's doing not working then she's willing to research even more methods of curing you.

💧Given the amount of time that she was with the sick you, its surprising that she doesn't end up catching the stomach bug.