Sinclair brothers reactions to Pansexual s/o

Request: If you can and if you’re comfortable can you do a Bo Sinclair and Vincent Sinclair with an S/O coming out as Pansexual.

Warnings: If I get any information wrong, please let me know. I tried researching as much as I could about Pansexuality while writing this.

Gender Neutral reader

🔧Bo Sinclair🔧

🔧 When you came out to him as a Pansexual person, his response was "What the hell is a Pansexual?"

🔧Given the fact that Ambrose is such a small town and there's not much ties to the outside world, Bo doesn't know about other sexualities.

🔧Once you explain to him about what exactly a Pansexual was, he doesn't really care as long as you are attracted to/ love him.

🔧This man is going to make jokes about you being in love with pans. If you don't like it and you tell him, he will try to stop the teasing and probably tease you with something else.

🔧Bo is the type that will tease/ bully the people he loves and cares about (his brothers and you) but won't let anyone fuck with the people he cares about.

🔧 If any visitors try to bully you over your sexuality, bo might kill them himself or have Vincent to do so

🔧Although he doesn't personally understand Pansexuality, he's not going to judge your sexuality.

🕯Vincent Sinclair 🕯

🕯Like Bo, Vincent is extremely sheltered within the small town of Ambrose. The only connections that Vincent has is the victims, the radio, and his brothers.

🕯When you came out as Pansexual, Vincent was confused but supporting you none the less.

🕯If you explain to him what a Pansexual was, Vincent would be happy that you trust him enough to come out. Proud boyfriend over here.

🕯Given the fluid nature of your sexuality, Vincent might have slight insecurities because of the fact that you deserve better than him and being trapped in Ambrose.

🕯If Vincent finds out that anyone bullied you over your sexuality, he's going to make their deaths extremely painful.

🕯Vincent would make you something art related to the pansexual flag colors for your birthday or pride.

🕯Overall, Vincent is accepting over your sexuality and is willing to kill anyone who tells you that your sexuality is other than valid.

Bonus!

🔪Lester Sinclair 🔪

🔪 Lester is a mixture of both Bo and Vincent in his reaction. "So you're sexually attracted to pans or something?"

🔪 Once you explained to him what Pansexual was, he thinks its awesome that you're confident enough in your skin to love whoever you want to love.

🔪 Lester only knows the word Pansexual from some of the people in the town over using said terms. He just doesn't know what it means.

🔪 He's the boyfriend who would have a hat that says "proud boyfriend of a Pansexual" or something similar to that.

🔪 If you wanted to go to the pride event in the next town over, Lester is more than happy to come with you to support you.

🔪 If any asshole says anything negative about your sexuality, their car would end up having three slashed tires/ their car would be tampered with.

🔪 Lester is probably the most openly supportive out of the trio because he knows what it's like to feel as if he's the weird person and just wants you to be happy.