Lester Sinclair with a intelligent s/o headcanons:

Request: Can I get some headcanons for Lester Sinclair with a S/O who is really smart?

Warnings: none unless you're not into mentions of spiders and roadkill.

Gender Neutral reader

🦌 Lester is more intelligent than what he thinks he is. He would have made a great Arachnologist or even a paleontologist given his knowledge on bugs and dead animals.

🦌 He is probably the most supportive on whatever his s/o's interests may be. Lester understands what it's like to be smart about a subject and no one listens to your knowledge. You bet he listens to you ramble on about your knowledge.

🦌 Although Lester is smart in his own way, he's afraid of you finding someone better than him who isn't confined to a small shithole town like himself.

🦌 When Lester gets insecure, please be patient with him and tell him all of the things that you love about him that other men can't compare.

🦌 If you're Spender Reid smart, you might have to dumb down some of your vocabulary so that Lester understands you.

🦌 Lester would see your strong memory and intelligence as a bonus because let's face it, Lester is a chaotic idiot when it comes to 3am questions.

🦌 "What would happen if I cut an eyeball in half?" "Lester, babe. Why are you thinking about this at 3 in the morning?"

🦌 If you're into Arachnology, Lester will ask you to marry him. He finally has someone to talk about his interests with.

🦌 You bet you will have a bunch of pet spiders/ scorpions at the house. Lester loves taking care of the "pets" with you.

🦌 If you can endure the smell, then Lester is more than willing to take you out on his daily roadkill runs so that the two of you could bond over each others interests.

🦌 Overall, Lester loves hearing about your interests and is willing to give you the attention and listening that you deserve.