Slashers with asexual reader

Request: Hey!!!!! How do you think the slashers would react when their s/o came out as asexual?? ((You can choose anyone for this! Ilysm💜💜))

💜 Jason Voorhees: Jason would be the most accepting out of the slashers because of how he was raised to believe that sex is between to married people. He would understand completely that you don't feel confortable with having sex. Secretly, he's happy that sex wouldn't be a thing the two of you will be doing anytime soon.

💜 Norman Bates: Like Jason, Norman would be understanding to you being ace. He himself leans more towards asexuality because of how he sees the idea of sex. Norman would try anything to not make you inconfortable, please tell this poor guy your boundaries, he really doesn't want to make you upset. As long as he gets to treat you like a king/ queen, he will be happy.

💜 Michael (original & 2007): Michael would be confused at first about what Asexuality is because of the fact he's been locked up in Smith's Grove for a long time. Once you explain it to him, he wouldn't mind that you're ace. Michael isn't into sex in general, he could go without sexual interaction. So their  won't be problems in that aspect.

💜 Thomas Sawyer: Thomas would be interested and confused. After you explained it to him, Thomas would want to know more about what it's like to be ace. After a long talk or two, Thomas is pretty accepting with your sexuality - or lack of. As long as he gets to give you Thomas cuddles, he's good.

💜Bubba: This boy would support you because he loves you. Like Thomas, Bubba would be confused with the asexuality and what it means. After learning more about asexuality, he would be all happy for you. He's more affection starved than horny. As long as he could give you all the affection (and vice versa), he will be chill about it.

💜 Drayton Sawyer: He has a tendency to be a huge jerk and bless who ever is able to handle this man and his harsh ways. When you first came out as ace, he's confused. He wasn't really exposed to sex, let along sexuality. If you explain it to him, he wouldn't care about that little detail if he loves you.

💜 Chop-Top: Unlike Drayton, he knows a little more about sex from his time in the military, but not enough to know about Asexuality. When you come out to him, he wouldn't treat you any different than before, if you're happy then he's happy.

💜 Tiffany Valentine: She's probably one of the biggest supporters for you coming out as LGBT+. She is in love with you and is willing to do anything to make you feel confortable. If someone talks shit about you being ace, let's say that she will kick their asses.

💜 Amanda Young: Like Tiffany, Amanda is your biggest supporter. She cares about you and doing what makes you happy. She couldn't care less about having sex if she has someone who cares about her as much as you do.