Brahms Heelshire nsfw pt 2:

Anon Request: Please do a NSFW Brahms x reader
So I decided to add on to my normal nsfw headcanons that I've posted awhile back.

Warnings: nsfw

📞 Like I've mentioned before, his main kinks are Role Playing, voyeurism, and a slight nanny kink.

📞 Be prepared for Brahms to steal almost all of your panties. We all know that he's the type to be into either sniffing your panties and/ or using them to jerk off with.

📞Brahms is probably the biggest brat in general, but sexually... oh boy.. This man when he's submissive is the biggest brat. You have to coax him with shower sex in order for him to actually get a bath.

📞 You bet your ass that Brahms has peepholes in your room and the bathroom; watching you while you're changing or taking a shower.

📞It doesn't take long for you to find our about his little voyeurism secret. Use that shit to your advantage, give the wall goblin a show.

📞Brahms loves it when you wear lacey lingerie. To go with his peeping Tom tendencies, you should model out that new bra and panty set you bought if you're wanting him to go ballastic.

📞 Now with role playing. This brat digs the whole babysitter/ nanny thing. When he's in his bratty mood, he loves it when you punish him- showing him who's in charge.

📞Ya boy loves a badass female telling him what to do. Just don't be too extreme with it, or he won't be into it.

📞 For the times when he's dom, he's more of a softer dom that is heavily into teasing you. Like if you're into edging and or orgasm denial, he's your man.

📞 When the two of you are feeling playful; you play hide and seek. If Brahms finds you, let's say the prize for winning is you to be used by him in any way he wants.

📞 When giving oral, you bet his beard feels like heaven against your thighs. That's all I have to say about that.😆

📞 The burns on his body are high key sensitive and he melts of you kiss or suck on the burns on his neck or chest.

📞Give this man praise, he thrives off of the praises you give to him.