Slashers reactions to s/o drawing porn of them:

Request: what if the slashers saw their S/O drawing porn of them?

Warnings: 18+ NSFW

Gender Neutral reader

🤟Ash Williams🤟

🤟 When Ash first saw your drawing of him, he felt even more cocky and prideful. He admires the details of every scar and detail you put into the drawing. Be aware that Ash will most definitely make a comment about modeling for you the next time.

🐷Amanda Young 🐷

🐷 Amanda's first reaction to seeing you draw her in a sexual way was to blush. After the initial shock and surprise  has worn off, she's going to make whatever you drew of her come true. If it's you catching her masturbate, that's what you will be seeing. If it's you eating her out, then boy howdy she'll be in bed ready for you.

🖼Angela Baker🖼

🖼 Depending on how long the two of you had an relationship depends on her reaction to the drawing. If the relationship is fairly new then she would react by keeping her distance from you until she knows if she could trust you or not. It the relationship has been going on for a while, she's going to respect your art talent and admire how you drew her with such beauty.

📃Brahms Heelshire📃

📃 Brahms would be a blushing mess when he sees his s/o draw him erotically. The drawings remind him of the renaissance era paintings and how you made him and youlook somewhat godlike. You wouldn't see that drawing again. It's his now to pleasure himself to inside the walls.

🚬Bo Sinclair🚬

🚬If you think Ash is the teasing type then you haven't seen nothing yet. The moment he sees your drawing, he's going to show off his body more around you to see that blush form on your face. You drawing might lead to some store sex to be honest.

🔪Billy Loomis🔪

🔪 Similar to Bo, Billy would show off his body around you to just get a rise out of you. He's going to compliment on the details you draw. "Damn (y/n), you made my dick look so realistic." Billy finds your bashful reactions funny and is probably going to offer to show you his body in more details.

🐈Billy Lenz🐈

🐈 Vulgar basement man sees equally vulgar drawing of him equals a blushing blathering mess. Billy's used to being the vulgar one that any sign of his s/o giving it back to him makes him flustered. I hope you have more drawings than that picture because you'll never see it again, it's his now.

🔥Bubba Sawyer🔥

🔥 Bubba is a blathering mess once he sees the drawing. Don't get me wrong, he loves the picture and thinks his s/o is talented. Bubba is just a shy guy who isn't experienced in sex and to see that you find him attractive just makes him swell up with pride.

😈Baby Firefly😈

😈 Baby loves how you drew her so perfectly and that's going to lead to sex. She will high key enter your shared room only wearing a thin bra and panty set just so you could draw more of her while she teases you. Probably one of the best muses you've ever had.

👹Charles Lee Ray👹

👹 Charles is naturally a cocky person to begin with. To see his s/o drawing him erotically just makes his cockiness even more out in the open. Once he sees your blushing reaction, he starts to kiss down your neck and the rest of the night is history to say the least.

🖌Candyman🖌

🖌 As an artist himself, he respects different forms of art. When he first saw the erotic nature of your artwork, he couldn't help but feel bashful yet admired due to the hard work and effort to the detail of your drawing. Highkey supportive.

🎶Chop Top Sawyer🎶

🎶 Chop Top seeing you drawing the picture of him in some rather compromising positions, Chop would blather on about how sexy you made him look. He may act as if he knows how to be the cocky type but overall hes a adorkable virgin. "(Y/n).. draw me as one of your French girls."

🔪Michael Myers🔪

🔪 Michael is a man with very few emotions to begin with. So when he sees that you drew him nude and doing some explicit things, his mask hides the smirk he has. Let's just say he will react that picture you drew. Good luck, dear reader.

🎥Nubbins Sawyer🎥

🎥 Like his twin, Nubbins is a adorably awkward virgin type. When he saw your drawings of him in all of his sexual glory, you just made a blathering mess. He loves the artwork and would repay the compliment by taking a picture of your body during sex.

🔥Otis Driftwood🔥

🔥You just activated the smug fucker 2.0 expansion for Otis when he saw your pictures of him. Otis will give you the time of your life after seeing you become a blushing mess right before his eyes. Probably the second most cocky behind Bo.

⚠️Lester Sinclair⚠️

⚠️ Lester wasn't the type to be given the attention he craved throughout his life. When he's sees that you, his s/o loves him to the point that you're willing to draw him so flawlessly, giving a lot of details on all of his body. He might offer to give you a much better view of his body for you next piece. 😉😉

😂Stu Macher😂

😂 Stu is surprised that his s/o was an amazing artist. He absolutely loves how you can draw him from memory and how accurate your drawing is. He might try to purpose sex to you in his own humorous way.

💓Tiffany Valentine💓

💓Tiffany would feel complimented for you to draw her in a sexual direction. Cue the big kiss on your cheek as Tiffany says "good work babe." Totally down to model for you to draw/ paint. It will lead to her to teasing you throughout the time.

🤠Thomas Hewitt🤠

🤠 Thomas isn't the best when it comes to forming a healthy relationship to begin with. So when he sees that you drew him doing something as smutty as him taking you from behind. It might cause Thomas to be horny and might start to grind against you.

🖌Vincent Sinclair🖌

🖌 Like Candyman, Vincent is a man of art and he respects your art and eye for detail. Thankfully for Vincent, hes lucky that his mask is able to cover his blushing face as he sees the details of his body. I think you broke him dear reader.