Red String Of Fate (Billy & Stu)

Poly! Billy x reader x Stu
Requested by anon

Third person POV

The ear-ringing sound of Stu's alarm woke him up from what seems to be an restless sleep. It was an warm Monday morning when stu woke up with an sudden burst of energy and the feeling of ten million butterflies in his stomach.

Going to the bathroom, he noticed that on his left ring finger, was a red string neatly tied, going to what seems to be miles from his house. The look of interest was shown on the young male's face as he continued to get ready.

Stu wasn't the type of person to actually believe in what the stories his parents told his child self,  but when there's actual evdince to prove that he's most likely going to find his soul mate today, obviously he's going to be in a state of surprise.

The unfamiliar gut wrenching feeling lingered in Stu as he drove his car to the same old shit hole that was called high school, the red string starts to be shorter when he pulled into the parking spot. 

Grabbing his book bag out of his car, Stu's orbs of blue focused on locating his best friend, Billy.  Walking closer towards the main entrance of the school, Stu found his friend with the same red string but on his right ring finger; both strings leading them to the same direction.

'Maybe our soul mates are at the same location.' Stu thought as he greeted Billy.

"Hey Billy,  what's up?" Stu spoked as Billy glances back and forth between the red string on Stu's hand and his own, hand.

"Not much, just bored out of my mind.  So you got the string too?" Billy's hand runs through his dark locks as he sighs. Like Stu, Billy wasn't a believer of the red string of fate.

"Since we have nothing to lose,  wanna follow where our strings lead us to?" Awkwardly, Stu suggested as Billy shrugged.

The two males started to follow the string, their eyes wandered around the hallways, all the way towards the back door to the court yard.

The duo feel their hearts thump harshly against their chests; similiar to the thrill of killing. Once Billy and Stu got outside, both of their mouths were hung opened.

You were sitting outside, your locks of hair flowed against the soft winds as the sun brightened your soft skin;  almost making you look angelic.