Scar (Yautja) reaction to shapeshifter s/o

Request: Hello again! (Although you may not even remember me),I have another order of headcannons (if you also write of the yautjas / predators),a scar x shapeshifter!Reader? If you don't know it, there's no problem!

Warnings: mentions of hunting

😸 Scar was in awe when her first saw you shift into a huge wolf. Dont get me wrong, Scar knows of shapeshifters but he hasn't seen one in action before.

😸 He thinks your ability is somewhat similar to how hes able to go invisible with his technology and respects it as a means of self defense.

😸 Training together is a must. Since you're different from other creatures he's fought, it gives both of you a chance to work on the fighting skills.

😸 Even though he thinks you're just adorable, he still wants you to be able to protect yourself if hes not around.

😸 Hunting together. The two of you often bond together over hunting. Scar sees it as a contest for him to catch more than his mate.

😸 He may not admit this but he enjoys cuddling up to your wolf form because of how warm you are compared to him.

😸 Scar is still protective over you even though you aren't completely helpless and are able to defend yourself. He doesn't want other Yautjas to try to take you away from him.