Slashers Thigh Job Headcanons

Request: Ok so for thirst tuesday Slashers getting a thighjob from their s/o for the first time

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, thigh jobs

Female reader

❤Ash Williams❤

❤ Ash enjoys the way your thighs felt against his cock as he moves slowly in between your thighs, his shaft brushing against your lips teasingly. You bet your ass that he will whisper dirty stuff in your ear. 10/10, would do this again.

🤠Bubba Sawyer🤠

🤠 Bubba is an inexperienced man because of the way he was raised. So when you gave him his first thigh job, this man was over the moon to say the least. He loves the warmth of your thighs around his cock. It would cause him to cum rather quickly.

👀Brahms Heelshire 👀

👀 Dirty wall man enjoys any form of attention that you give him. Once Brahms tries thigh riding, hes hooked because of how your thighs felt warm around him. You created a monster. Brahms would probably the type to started to grind against you.

☎️Billy Lenz☎️

☎️ Filthy basement goblin is almost as bad, if not worse than Brahms. Billy enjoys the feeling of his "fat cock" being surrounded by your thighs while he talks about how he loves the way his cock tickle your "piggy cunt."

📞Billy Loomis📞

📞 Billy is usually open to exploring sexually with you and when you suggested trying thigh job, he was willing to try it. Billy thinks that it's a fun way to do foreplay with you.

🚗Bo Sinclair 🚗

🚗 Bo is a smug fucker to be honest. Bo loves teasing you when he uses your thighs. That's how he usually starts when the two of you are at it. He's the type that would play with your clit as he uses your thighs to pleasure himself.

🖌Candyman🖌

🖌For Daniel, sex is an art to him and will be treated so. He's not the type to be into the kinks but he will try for your sake. He loves the way your thighs moved against his cock as his hand wrapped around your neck playfully as his other hand played with your breasts.

🔫Charles Lee Ray🔫

🔫 Charles tends to be open to trying everything when it comes to sex. He totally uses your thighs to tease you as he leaves hickies down your soft skin. Bonus if you get yourself off as he grinds his thighs against your thighs.

🎶Chop Top Sawyer🎶

🎶 This groovy man isn't as experienced with sex first handedly as he is at what he has seen during 'nam or all of the dirty magazines he's read. So when you offered to tried giving him a thigh job, it made his week. Chop especially loves it when you give him affection as his dick moves against your thighs.

🔪Michael Myers🔪

🔪 Michael is 100% dom when it comes to sex and loves any way to show you who's boss in the bedroom. Just imagine his knife pressed against your flesh as he uses his other hand to guide your thighs against his cock.

📷Nubbins Sawyer📷

📷 Rat man, like his twin isn't as experienced in sex compared to other slashers. Yes he and chop found nudie magazines from past victims but Nubbins is inexperienced to say the least. Hes open to trying sexual stuff like thigh jobs with you and ends up enjoying it. Just imagine seeing his face as you moved your soft thighs against his cock. Nubbins would become putty in front of you.

🥾Lester Sinclair 🥾

🥾 Yes, just yes. Lester is a simple man: if you offer to try any sex act with him, he's all for it. He already sees you as his own personal angel for being his girlfriend and willingly give this poor man some love and affection. Thigh jobs most especially makes him feel better when hes having a bad day or if he wants to tease the fuck outta you. (20/10, i will do this so quickly)

🤠Thomas Hewitt 🤠

🤠 Thomas is a hardworking person and deserves to get some love by his girl. Especially when he's had a hard day he loves using your thighs to release some of the stress he has. Thomas might need your guidance so that he doesn't accidentally hurts you or make you uncomfortable.

😂Stu Macher 😂

😂 Stu uses thigh jobs as a form of foreplay. He loves seeing your body move as his cock plays with your soaked slit. He might crack a joke or few. If you're into a light, playful teasing, then Stu is your guy.

🔥Otis Driftwood 🔥

🔥 If you think that Bo and Charles are bad when it comes to teasing and being a cocky bastard, Otis is worse. He loves seeing you be tortured sexually to the point you beg for him to just fuck you already. So thigh jobs is one of his favorite ways to tease you.

🖼Vincent Sinclair🖼

🖼 Vincent is Similar to candyman in the way he sees the human body and sex as a means of art. He loves admiring your nude form as you use your thighs to pleasure him. Vincent might have created some interesting art pieces of you two that is for his eyes only.