NSFW Poly Chucky and Tiffany Headcanons

Request: Poly Charles Lee Ray (Chucky) and Tiffany Valentine NSFW Headcanons with gender Neutral reader

PapiMxri

Warnings! 18+ nsfw, poly relationship

Gender Neutral reader

🍆 It's honestly a surprise that you somehow ended up in a three way polyamory relationship with both Chucky and Tiffany. It took both of them a long time to realize that they both have feelings for you.

🍑 Originally, the both of them wanted you to themselves. It was something about you that makes them desire you enough to fight each other over your affections.

🍆 The competition over you ended by you saying "why don't you two just share me?" Out of frustration and sexual urges.

🍑 Sex with Tiffany and Chucky is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get everytime the three of you fuck.

🍆 It can range from Charles watching you and Tiffany have sex, telling the two of you what to do to each other as he jerks off. Or it could be you tied up as the two of them overstimulate you to the point you're sexed out.

🍑 Y'all probably go to bdsm clubs just to show each other off to everyone and to tease the fuck out of Charles by the attention that tiffany and you get.

🍆 Charles is more of the rough sex type of guy while Tiffany is more than willing to try anything once type of lady. You would have to be at least open to trying some of their kinks if you want to be their sexual partner for the long haul.

🍑 Since both Charles and Tiffany are experienced in a lot of kinks, they are willing to help you explore yours as long as you tell them that you want to try a kink out.

🍆 They probably have a lot of sex toys that they use on each other. If you're less experienced in sex toys, you're in for a wild ride. Pick a toy and they will use it on you.

🍑 You and Tiffany both enjoy teasing Charles. One time the two of you tied charles to a chair with a butt plug in him, making him watch the two of you lick his hardening cock teasingly.

🍆 Masturbating together. This is usually when the three of you just got done killing and is just too tired to do a lot of work.

🍑 Aftercare with the three of you is basically you and Tiffany taking care of each other while Charles gets a few beers out for y'all.