Heat|Bo Sinclair

Requests: 1)smut prompt #73 with bo Sinclair 2)smut prompt #99 with bo Sinclair please

#73: "I wanna fuck you right against the glass so everyone can see how good you take it."
#99: "You know, there wasn't a single thing to eat in the kitchen until you walked in."

Warnings: 18+ NSFW, slight mentions of drinking, some vulgar words/ name calling.

Female Reader; If anyone wants male/ Gender Neutral Readers, let me know. 

Walking into the kitchen, the loose fabric of  Bo's button up barely covered up the thin fabric of your (f/c) lingerie set.  The late afternoon sunlight sparkled against the glass of the backdoor as you stood in front of the kitchen table.  

"You know, there wasn't a single thing to eat in the kitchen until you walked in." Bo whistled, sitting down at the wooden table with a cold beer in his hand.  

Your cheeks were dusted a light scarlet as Bo's smirk widened. An idea popped in your head to tease Bo. Luckily for you, you two had the house to yourselves for the afternoon. Vincent was at the House of Wax setting up the newest wax figures and Lester was out driving.

Your hands slowly roamed down your body towards the bottom of his shirt. Raising the bottom of the button up ever so slowly, you showed Bo your (f/c) panties teasingly. The thin fabric of your underwear perfectly made your thighs and legs look sexy to Bo as he finished off the bottle of beer.

"Like what you see?" You smirked, trying to hide your bashful blush with a since of facade and playful cockiness.

His eyes darkened lustfully as he abruptly raised from his chair. Bo stalked towards you as if he's an predator fixing to pounce his prey; his arms gripped your hips, pulling your body against his. 

It was the concoction of the faint smell of his cologne and the warmth radiating from his form that caused your body to respond with the growing warmth of arousal as Bo nipped and sucked the sensitive part of your neck.

Your mind was clouded with lust as your hands explored Bo's body. His clothed erection pressed against your thighs as he stared kissing down to your collarbone.

His skilled hands began to unbutton his shirt off of you, exposing your lacey bra for him to take in. You started undoing the buttons of his shirt until you were suddenly turned over- pressed against the backdoor.

The soft sound of Bo unzipping his pants echoes through the kitchen as you felt yourself become even more aroused, leaving a damp spot on your underwear.

"What are you doing, Bo?" You gasped softly at the cool sensation of the window against your warm body.

"I wanna fuck you right against the glass so everyone can see how good you take it." Bo growled seductively into your ear.

His fingers pulled the fabric of your panties to the side, his other hand positioning his erect cock against your glistening slit. The warmth of his cock teasing you entrance sent sparks of electricity throughout your body as you anticipate the moment when your lover thrusts into you.

Once Bo thrusted into you, the familiar feeling of Bo's cock stretching your walls sent you to your own personal nirvana. All that you were able to do was gripped the doorframe to hold your wobbly legs up as bo continued thrusting his hips.

Delicious moans left your plump lips as something inside your core starts to tighten. Bo's grip on your body tighten as he started thrusting faster, hitting your g-spot.

"Fuck, you're so tight around me." He groaned, his soft breaths tickled your sweat coated neck.

"I'm so close. Can I please cum all over your cock." You mustered up the courage to beg for mercy as you looked at the slight reflection of the two of you on the glass.

"Do it. Rub that sexy pussy of yours and cum like the slut you are for me." Bo responded, knowing that he was also close to cumming as well.

One of your hands slid down to your swolen clit, teasing the sensitive bundle. Bo's cock throbbed inside you as an response of your walls tighten.

The world around you faded away once you cummed. The sounds of skin slapping and the soft moans filled the kitchen as the two of you rode out your highs. All you could feel was intense pleasure from Bo's chaotic thrusting.

After the two of you rode out your highs, Bo pulled out of you. A discontent whine exited your lips from the lack of fullness. You took a few deep breaths to try to regain your balance.

Before you could say anything about another round, Bo lifted you up in his arms; carrying you into your shared room to continue what the both of you started.