Pavi Largo falling for hard to get s/o

Request: Ur like.... the only person on this site who writes for Repo and is active so may I request hcs for Pavi being in love with a girl and her playing hard to get because she wants to see if he’s serious about her? Also seperate nsfw headcannons I’m a sinner

Warnings: n/a

Female reader

🥰 Pavi Largo is a lady killer (both metaphorically and literally) and he knows it. So when he first saw you, he thought you were just like the women who fell so easily for his charm.

🥰 Oh boy, he was wrong. Pavi didn't know what he was getting himself into when he flirted with you and you brushed it off ever so easily.

🥰 With Pavi always having his way, your aloof approach to his flirting/ teasing only made him need you even more.

🥰 His first method was leaving you little notes or your favorite flowers in your dressing room. When that barely gained your attention, he tried using genterns to help him find out what you like/ what you're attracted to.

🥰 Amber was the first one to discover his feelings towards you. Given that you were one of her close friends and her pianist, she knew that you trusted her enough speak about your attractions.

🥰 Luigi on the other hand, would tease his younger brother for falling in love because of his flirty nature. Secretly, he will try to help his brother to tell you how he feels towards you.

🥰 What Pavi didn't understand was the fact that you feel the same way towards him but is aware of his reputation and doesn't want to be hurt.

🥰 The romantic/ sexual tension between the two of you drove Amber and Luigi insane to the point where they groan, saying "Just kiss already."

🥰 As time goes on, the notes and gifts became more frequent as the two of you become closer.

🥰 One day, you ended up telling Pavi how you feel about him. Doing so caused him to become speechless because of the fact you were the first person who ever made him work for your love and affection.