Tomie, Reiko Asakawa and Lee Geum-ja with godlike s/o:

Request: S/o who thinks their god anon back for round two but with tomie rekio and miss lee it's kinda like light like I'm going kill all the bad people cause I'm god

A.N:  Please stay safe everyone. Wash your hands and follow any CDC guidelines so that we could flatten the curve.

Warnings: mentions of violence, comparisons to God

Gender Neutral reader

💜Tomie💜

💜 In a way Tomie and you are a match. She constantly gets killed while you kill the filth to the earth.

💜 She agrees with your perspective of playing God. Tomie would likely end up teaming up with you to help kill bad people.

💜 And you helped Tomie with disposing of the men who killed her and try to take care of her as she recovers.

💜 Overall, the two of you would make the perfect killers just by how close the two of you are and two brains are better than one.

📠Reiko Asakawa 📠

📠 When Reiko found out about your obsession with playing "god", she was highkey concerned about your mental health.

📠 She's against the act of killing but she understands where you're coming from with your attempts on cleaning up humanity's filth.

📠 Your killing might be a deal breaker for the relationship between you and Reiko if it gets to the point that you're descending into insanity.

📠 Just be careful with your God like tendencies and not kill anyone in front or Reiko and your relationship with her might not be badly effected.

💄Lee Geum-ja💄

💄Lee totally understands you and actually supports you to the moon and back. She gets wanting to get revenge on the filth of the earth for the victim's sake.

💄If you have any questions on your plans on killing, Lee is your girl. She's willing to pull some strings for you because you're her s/o and she wants you to achieve your goals.

💄Basically, you have one badass woman who is more than happy to assist you in almost any way she could (as long as she doesn't have to do the killing herself since she's already promised her daughter a life of purity.)

💄You're most likely have to retire after awhile or at least once you seemed revenge on the people who harmed you. She doesn't want you going to prison nor doesn't want to go back herself.