Sawyer bros with s/o that's sweet but has a temper

Request: Could you write hcs for the sawyer bros with a s/o who’s really sweet but also has a temper? I just think it would be a funny dynamic lol

Warnings: mentions of Dayton's broom

Gender Neutral reader

😤Drayton Sawyer😤

😤 At first, he thought that you were too nice for your own good until you got pissed off and told a victim off for bullying Bubba.

😤 Drayton isn't into someone having an attitude towards him so as long as you aren't sassing off to him, he doesn't give a fuck who you fight.

😤 If you actually get angry to Drayton, you started war. The twins might find this funny that you're sassing him as you're running away from his broom while he's cussing up a storm.

😤 If you do end up killing someone out of anger, then they are going to be dinner for that night.

🤠Bubba Sawyer🤠

🤠 Please don't get angry at him. He already has it tough from Drayton and the poor fellow is the sensitive type.

🤠 He's highly protective over you in general. Although he appreciates you defending him from Drayton, he doesn't want to see you hurt by him.

🤠 Bubba adores how loving and affectionate you are towards him and his family. When he hears you yelling at the victims/ future dinner for calling him and his brother's crazy, he knew that you were the one.

🤠 Bubba will most definitely kill anyone who makes you fly off the handle in anger. If they made his s/o pissed, they had it coming.

📻Chop Top Sawyer📻

📻 Chop top is in for a surprise. Throughout your relationship with him, you tried to keep your anger under control until one day you hear a victim talk shit about Chop's fashion.

📻 Chop thought you were badass for telling that person off and sees it as you actually loving him and wanting him as a lover.

📻 Knowing your temper issues, he tries to calm you down whenever Drayton starts yelling at you for something you did. He doesn't want to see you get hurt.

📻 Chop top understands your temper because of his experiences at Vietnam and with his own anger towards having to leave his family to fight and coming back from war with the news of Nubbins death.

📷Nubbins Sawyer📷

📷 Y'all are partners in crime when it comes to raging at people for talking shit about y'all and the Sawyers. While Nubbins has a childlike yet sadistic temper, you have a volcanic temper that can scare people.

📷 You remind him of a kitten, cute and feisty. Nubbins teases you constantly about it but he knows when to stop.

📷 Drayton doesn't understand how you're so smitten with Nubbins but at least you're useful/ beneficial to them because of your temper.

📷 Nubbins highkey would be turned on by the fact you got pissed off at someone for making fun of him/ you. Loves helping you "calm down."