Dating Marty Mikalski (the cabin in the woods) Include:

Fem reader
Warnings: Mentions of smoking weed
REQUESTED ON TUMBLR :)

Marty is probably one of the most chill people to hang around to be honest. He tends to have friends in different social groups and usually tends to get along with people.So you two probably met at a frat party, dispensary, or a local smoking area and started talking to each other.Marty is huge on conspiracy theories and imagine hearing him gush over various conspiracies while sharing a joint together.Lowkey one of the best cuddlers if you're into that. Marty loves having you pressed against his chest.If you're 420 friendly, he's the perfect smoking buddy.If you do smoke, the two of you will have matching lighters and matching weed containers.Marty is big into pda. He loves having you on his lap when sitting. He always want to have his hand around your waist or holding yours when yall go out.He wouldn't force you to smoke weed if it's not your thing. Marty loves you for you and would never be that way. He might even be respectful and smoke outside if you wanted him to.Being one of the only people to see that Marty is smarter than what people believes him to be.To add on to the point before, Marty isn't used to having someone who actually believes in him and actually sees him as someone more than the typical pothead. That's when he realized that you were the one for him.You're the only person that Marty is actually willing to show his vulnerability to and know that you wouldn't judge him for not always being the stereotype that he uses as a front.Marty has a hidden rebellious side of him and sometimes that makes the both of you end up in potentially illegal, yet fun situations. I.e. breaking into a place after closing, tag the walls of abandoned buildings. To him, it's the memories that count even if it could get them in trouble.Dates with Marty tend to be on the casual, light hearted side. Whether it's going to an arcade together, movies, or just shopping around the local mall, Marty is the most comfortable with casual.Another favorite type of date that the both of you enjoy is ordering takeout and either playing video games or renting a movie.Overall, Marty is one of the more accepting and loving people around once you get pass the smell of pot.