Sinclair Brothers with a shy, mute s/o headcanons:

Request: Hello : )) Is there any chance I could ask for some Bo, Lester and Vincent with a shy, mute s/o? Sorry for bothering you I love u

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

🚗Bo Sinclair🚗

🚗 Bo would bully/ tease you to death just for your bashful response and blushing.

🚗 The teasing is even used in the bedroom.  Just imagine the things he would say as he's on top of you, trying to get you hot and bothered.

🚗 He may act like he's bothered with how quiet you are but he likes having that quiet time with just the two of you.

🚗 Accidentally scaring him. Given how quiet you naturally are, there's times when hes just getting a beer and you end up behind him- scaring the ever loving shit outta him.

🚗 "Fuck babe, you need to wear a bell around ya neck. That's the third beer this week I almost dropped." He ruffles your hair gently as he kissed your forehead

🚗 Once you start speaking to him/ first said a word to Bo, he loved how nice your voice sounded. He doesn't try to force you to speak but he personally loves it when you say his name.

♥️Lester Sinclair♥️

♥️ You foil Lester out. While he tends to chat normal people's ears off for hours on end, you tend to be more into listening.

♥️ Don't worry about having to talk, Lester will do the talking for you.

♥️ You're one of the few people/ the only person who actually listens to him talk and enjoys it. So be prepared for Lester to be super clingy and protective over you.

♥️ Joining Lester on his daily run for road kill. He just loves having your calming company and would listen to you once you start speaking to him.

♥️ He will always remember the first words you said to him. Like Bo, Lester loves hearing you say his name/ just talking in general.

♥️ Between Bo and you, hes glad that Lester has you. And that he doesn't have to ramble on about things he doesn't care about.

🎨Vincent Sinclair🎨

🎨 Vincent himself is a quiet man so he completely understands you in the sense of not having a lot to say/ being mute.

🎨 Teaching him asl. Not only he enjoys that only he can sign to you and vice versa, he also loves how delicate your hands are compared to his.

🎨 Bonding over art. While you can't speak/ too shy to speak, you use art to convey your feelings and thoughts. Basically the two of you working in his space being art geeks.

🎨 Confusing Bo and Lester by using asl. Imagine all the shit yall would talk in front of them as both of them look confused as fuck.

🎨 'Jerkoff.' "What that fuck did he just say?" "He said friend."

🎨 At night when theres no victims, Vincent loves to rub your hands against his as the two of you quietly cuddle