Billy Lenz and Ash Williams reactions to finding out that its s/o's birthday

Request: Hello may I get a Headcancon of billy lenz and ash and they found out it's Thier  s/o's birthday

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

🔫Ash Williams🔫

🔫 Ash was never good with remembering birthdays or anniversaries so when he finds out that it's your birthday, he feels like shit.

🔫 You don't really celebrate your birthday to begin with so you weren't offended or upset with Ash.

🔫 He decided that he has to do something for your birthday no matter what you say.

🔫 If you're into drinking, he would buy you a bottle of your favorite alcoholic beverage (or case if you like beer) as one of your gifts.

🔫 He doesn't mind ordering take out or pizza for dinner and renting a few movies for the two of you to watch if you don't want to go out.

🔫 If you do want to have a night out with Ash, hes open to the idea and would take you to a bar or dinner and movies

📞Billy Lenz📞

📞 Billy was confused as to why haven't you told him that today was your birthday. 

📞Given Billy didn't have that great of a childhood, he doesn't know what to do to give you a happy birthday. At least the attic goblin tried. 

📞 Since he isn't as stable as Ash, celebrating your birthday at the sorority house is your best bet. I just do not see Billy and going out to public places a good match.

📞 Movie day with Billy and Claude is what the both of you decided on. You pick the movies and order food. 

📞 Billy would feel kinda bad because he feels that he didn't do enough for you on your birthday until you tell him that doing this for you was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you.

📞 Cuddle pile time. Billy cuddling you with a death grip while Claude is curled up on your legs as the three of you watch the movie.