Luigi and Pavi Largo Dirty Talk Headcanons

Request: h/cs for dirty talk with luigi and pavi from repo?

Warnings: slight nsfw, dirty talk,

🗡Luigi Largo🗡

🗡 Luigi is most definitely a big dirty talker. He sometimes tends to be down right vulgar with his dirty talk.

🗡 Although Luigi isn't outward with his dirty talk in a public setting, he loves doing little things that just makes your knees buckle.

🗡 For example, Luigi loves to snake an arm around you and whispers what he wants to do with you when the two of you are alone later if you're giving another person a bit too much attention for his liking.

🗡 Angry or Jealous sex is the time where his dirty talk becomes more on the vulgar side. If Luigi sees that you love it when he gets vulgar or get aroused from his words, you bet your ass he will be more vulgar during sex.

🗡 If you're into degrading, then imagine Luigi calling you names like "cum whore" or "cock sleeve" with his dirty talk.

🗡 "Good job taking my cock, my little cum whore." Luigi says as you're giving him a blow job.

🗡 Plot twist, Luigi also likes it when you dirty talk to him as well. But its mostly him making you beg for what you want sexually.

🥰Pavi Largo🥰

🥰 Pavi is a dirty talker but not as vulgar as his older brother. That doesn't mean he's truly vanilla or doesn't have at least a slight degradation kink.

🥰 During the rare heat of the moment when he dirty talks to you, that's when you can notice his stutter the most.

🥰 Pavi is either really good at dirty talk or really creepy. There's times where some of the things Pavi says makes your skin crawl more than it makes you lustful.

🥰 I think once Pavi has more sexual encounters with you and get to know the things that makes you need him, he will be the perfect dirty talker.

🥰 Pavi's degradation kink isn't as vulgar as Luigi's. While Luigi loves calling you names, Pavi loves mocking how desperate and needy you are you him.

🥰 "Look at how pathetic you look trying to pleasure yourself  by grinding against me, principessa / Principe." Pavi smirks at your desperate form, trying to move your hips against his.

🥰 Did I forget to mention that Pavi loves to hear you beg for him or tell him how good he's pleasuring you.