Nightmares

Request 1: Awesome! I was thinking of an imagine for Chuck from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, where you comfort Chuck after he has a nightmare about the RED room/pale lady.
Request 2: a cute Chuck one shot for  ChildOfDerry I hope that you don't mind that I combined this with another request ^_^

SSTTITD

Warnings!: None

I'm so sorry for the delayed release of this fic. I just forgot I ever had this in my draft list sorry.

Laying on your bed, you quietly read your history textbook. The worn pages bored you as you tried to cram the information. "(Y/n), you awake?" Your walkie talkie softly echoed, distracting you from your attempted trance.

"Yes, Chuck. I'm awake." You responded to him as you sat up.

"Can I come over?" Chuck tried to conceal his panic as he continues. "I.. uh just want to see your beautiful face." He fibbed.

"Of course darling my parents are still out of town." You chuckled softly. "See you soon babe."

Taking a look at your alarm clock, you saw the time, 1:35 AM. 'Damn, I must have spaced out again.' You thought to yourself as you heard a quiet knock on your window. You rushed towards the window, letting your boyfriend inside.

"Hey babe. How are you?" chuck snaked his arms around your hips as he buried his face in your neck. "I'm fine dear. Just getting done studying for the night." You held him back gently as his exterior shell broke down, showing the fear in his eyes.

"Another bad dream?" He nodded his head as you gently played with his hair. "Let's relax a bit." You softly cooed as you places the textbook on the night stand next to your bed.

The two of you lie on your bed. His grip on your body never loosend as his head laid on your chest as Chuck slowly began to calm down. "You make the dreams go away, (y/n)." He sleepily comments as sleep over powers the both of you.