Billy Loomis smut dialogue #69 and #91

Request: Smut dialogue? 91 and 69 with Billy Loomis please?
69: come here, baby, let daddy take care of you
91: awe is my little princess getting shy?

Warnings: 18+ nsfw smut, the word daddy in a sexual being used once

female reader

"Come here, baby, let daddy take care of you." 

Billy playfully demanded as he sat on your plush bed, watching you like an wolf stalking his prey. The fabric of the crimson silk lingerie clung snugly against your form as you walked towards your boyfriend. Billy's eyes darken lustfully the closer you moved towards him. 

A wave of bashfulness rushed throughout your body as a blush burns onto your cheeks as Billy placed his hands on your hips, pulling you down on the bed with him as Billy was on top of you. His lips pressed against the skin of your neck, sucking and nipping the flesh into a cherry hue as you groaned softly as your hands moved towards his hair. 

Stopping just above your bra clad breasts, Billy looked up at you as if you were everything. He somehow found someone like you who actually cared about his feelings. His hands skillfully unsnapped your bra, tossing the thin piece of fabric on the floor below. You looked away shyly as you felt his eyes bore on your chest. 

"Awe, is my little princess getting shy?" 

He mused as you tried to hide your face, making him chuckle. Pulling your face towards him softly, making you look at him as he kissed you lovingly. The faint taste of cherry soda and mint lingered in his mouth, giving you a calming euphoria as one of his hands slid inside your underwear.