Slashers dating insecure s/o Headcanons

Request: How would Leslie, Brahms, Jason, Michael and Vincent react to a SO who constantly brings themselves down?

Warnings: insecurities, slight angst.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been going through a lot of mental health issues and insecurities myself. Please don't be mad.

💀Leslie Vernon💀

💀The poor guy tries to understand your feelings but he's not the best at emotions himself. He understands somewhat about insecurities because of the fact that he gets that way about his worth as a slasher at times.

💀 Leslie at first thought that you bringing yourself down was dark/ edgy humor. It wasn't until you called yourself a "waste of space".

💀when you start to say horrible things about yourself, Leslie would list you things that he liked about you.

💀"If you were that worthless and not good enough, then why did I choose to be your boyfriend?"

💀He may not have personally went through insecurities in the way that a lot of people have, but you gotta give Leslie credit for trying to help you through your insecurities.

👀Brahms Heelshire👀

👀 He completely understands being insecure about aspects about yourself. Brahms is insecure about his burns and fears that you would choose someone better than him one day.

👀 When he first found out that you were insecure about how you looked, Brahms couldn't grasp how someone as amazing like yourself could have insecurities.

👀 depending on how close the two of you are will determine how Brahms responds to your insecurities. The two of you would help each other through the insecurities that you both have to the point where Brahms would be comfortable with being without his mask around you.

👀 If you are at the earlier stages of your relationship where Brahms hasn't revealed himself to you, he would leave little notes and gifts around the manor for you to find. The notes would say positive things that Brahms admires about you. He might also make a *ahem* special doll of you that he does stuff with. *ahem*

👀 Once your relationship with Brahms progresses into more of a Romantic relationship/ help him grow out of the "little boy/nanny" relationship, I see him being more handsy with your body; telling you how handsome/ beautiful you are while he lays his head on your shoulder. 

🖼Jason Vorhees🖼

🖼 It would take a while for Jason to fully understand the fact that you're insecure about yourself. His mother would have to tell him that you have insecurities about yourself.

🖼 This big guy would not accept you talking down on yourself. Prepare to be carried to his cabin for a cuddle session.

🖼If there's counselors/ campers to be killed, Jason would let you cuddle his mother's turtleneck or an old stuffed animal he had as a way to help comfort you.

🖼 Since Jason has a way with animals like a disney princess, you always have adorable animals to pet to help ease the negative thoughts.

🖼 Because of the fact that Jason has limited communication skills due to his disabilities, he's more likely to show you how much you mean to him and that it hurts him to see you self loathing rather than say it.

🎃Micheal Myers (OG)🎃

🎃 Michael is an observant guy and would probably catch on to the self deprecating humor and the self hatred you have for yourself.

🎃 Michael wouldn't be able to do much to help you because of the fact that he doesn't understand nor is the type to be openly affectionate and caring in relationships.

🎃 He's the person who thinks it's up to you to help yourself solve your insecurities. All he can do is awkwardly hug you back if you are the one to initiate the affection.

🎃 But, if someone has been harassing you or bullying you for said insecurities, you would never see nor hear from them again.

🎃 Basically, you're fascinating. How could someone who Michael has been borderline obsessed with constantly jab at themselves with dry humor.  Michael isn't the best at being the outwardly comforting boyfriend. 

🔪Micheal Myers (2007)🔪

🔪 Like Og Michael, RZ Michael is also extremely observant to the point he sees through your constant self depreciating antics rather quickly. 

🔪 RZ Michael relates to you in the way of having insecurities about yourself. He was exactly like you before he grew into an adult. He mostly used the masks as a way of concealing his un- attractiveness when he was a child.

🔪 Unlike his counterpart, Michael is slightly better at trying to help you overcome your insecurities.  Although he doesn't speak, he uses stolen gifts from victims and head pats to try his best to help. 

🔪 Would kill anyone who caused you to have the low opinion of yourself. Don't be surprised when you turned on the tv and saw that they are dead. 

🔪  Although Michael is willing to kill anyone who has made you insecure, it's up to you to find healthier ways to cope with your self esteem unless you want to join Michael's killing spree  then you do you. 

🕯️Vincent Sinclair🕯️

🕯️ When Vincent first heard your self loathing comments about yourself, it confused and upset him to say the least. He understands being insecure because of the fact that one of his biggest insecurities that he has is his face. 

🕯️I can see the both of you helping each other out with your insecurities by methods of compliments and private displays of affection. Vincent is the best when it comes to being the understanding partner out of the others on this list. 

🕯️Will definitely gift you beautiful things that he's found from victims/ created during his free time that reminds him of how alluring you are in his eyes. Please give this man compliments and affection in return.  

🕯️When you found out about his fear of you leaving him for someone who's better than him, you knew that you only desired having him as your significant other and wanted to show Vincent that you only wanted him and no one else. 

🕯️In this house, we build each other up in relationships. Both of you deserve each other.