Leslie Vernon and Brahms Heelshire Kissing Headcanons

Request: What would kissing Leslie and/or Brahms be like?

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

😚Leslie Vernon 😚

😚 You bet your ass that you can smell the combination of nature, old cologne, and sweat most of the time when you kiss Leslie. Oddly enough, it's a rather calming scent.

😚 Leslie's kissing style varies depending on how he feels. He could kiss you normally one minute and end up making out with you the next moment.

😚 Leslie tends to tease you with his affection at times. His favorite is kissing all over your face, avoiding your lips until you take it upon you to kiss him.

😚 If you piss Leslie off or make him jealous, expect the rougher kissing type. He wants you to know who's taking your breath away by kissing you.

😚 Leslie sees you as his only major form of normalcy in his life. You make him feel more human which frustrates him and makes him feel happy.

😚 If you're short, he will use his height to tease you when you try to kiss him at times. He thinks it's funny seeing you trying to kiss him and being shorter than him

😚 Loves it when you play with his hair while the two of you are in a makeout session.

😚 Be prepared for the constant game you play, trying to figure out how your boyfriend will kiss you next.

💋Brahms Heelshire 💋

💋Knowing the rules when you started taking care of the Heelshire "boy", you are already used to giving good night kisses to the Brahms doll and eventually himself.

💋 Brahms tends to be greedy when it comes to affection and kissing. So keep in mind that you would have to set the boundaries on when you do or don't want to kiss.

💋 Given that he's a ~30 year old man who hasn't left his house since he was a child and his only knowledge about kissing is from older novels and seeing his parents do so, he's going to not be experienced when it comes to kissing.

💋 The first few make out sessions wouldn't be the most romantic and it might be on the rougher side. Once Brahms gets the hang of kissing, it does get better.

💋 This little fucker loves kissing down your neck because of the fact that his beard tickles you while he leaves kisses down your neck makes you both moan and chuckle.

💋 Will kiss you every chance he could. Cooking dinner? Kiss your jawline as his arms are hugging you from behind. Doing chores? Will turn you to face him for a kiss. He's simply addicted to kissing you and your affection.

💋 Overall, with the proper guidance from you and the practice, Brahms would be the best kisser you had.