Vincent Sinclair with dom s/o includes:

Request: NSFW HC of Vincent Sinclair with a reader who likes to dom(kinks if you chill with it)

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, kinks, bdsm.

Gender Neutral reader

🕯Vincent isn't experienced when it comes to sex. He knows what it is because of his twin and younger brother but has never done the deed.

🕯it also doesn't help that not many people find him attractive because of how he looks and that already gives him some insecurities in the relationship the two of you have.

🕯You're going to have to ease him into exploring kinks and just being adventurous with sex.

🕯A good way to do that is by praising how handsome/ sexy he is to you. Feed into his praise kink. Bonus if you lightly kiss his neck or mask while doing so.

🕯Don't force him to take off his mask during sex. It's only going to make him feel uncomfortable because he's already vulnerable because of his lack of sexual experience and its it's only going to make him not want to.

🕯 Give him time to trust you and be comfortable enough to show his face more often.

🕯Just because Vincent isn't as experienced with sex doesn't mean that he's purely submissive or doesn't have a dirty mind.

🕯Live I've said before, Vincent draws inspiration from you and seeing your nude form on top of him or even in front of him just drives him to draw more lewd pictures of you or make wax sculptures of you.

🕯Need I say the obvious waxplay? He mostly loves it the closer the relationship between the two of you goes.

🕯 Vincent loves it when you ride him. He loves seeing your expressions and movements as you bounce up and down

🕯Listening to rock/ gothic music while the two of you are having sex is a must. Try it sometime.

🕯One of the things that Vincent wouldn't be into is sharing you with other people because of his insecurities about you leaving him for said person and the fact that Vincent isn't the sharing type of person. If you date him, you commit to him only.

🕯Vincent is a slut for your affection before, during, and after sex. Like I've said before, Vincent is aware that he's not as attractive as his twin and has that fear of you leaving him for his brothers.