Andy, I think your doll is possessed

2019 chucky x reader

Anon Request: Can you do an imagine(2019) where reader is Andy's older sister and she makes him watch a romance movie and he brings Chucky and there's a thunderstorm and she asks Andy to sleep with her and when she wakes up Chucky is around her waist and she freaks out telling Andy about his doll 

Being the older sister to a single mother was difficult in it's own way, one side of you had to give up on having a social life because of the fact you always had to be a second parent to your younger brother. All you honestly wanted to do was enjoy your youth while you can but you can't just abandon Andy just so you could do whatever you want. Ever since mom gotten Andy that Buddi doll, peculiar things started to happen.

It started with our cat going missing; moving on to items of yours going missing and that Buddi doll, who's named himself "chucky" ending up in your room during the most random times. That doll freaked you out even though the doll itself is adorable, to say the least.

Tonight was the weekly movie night and It was your turn to pick out a movie, you decided on "The Princess Bride;" making Andy rolled his eyes as he placed Chucky on the sofa in between the two of you. While the movie played, Chucky's glass eyes took in the simple act of romantic affection snuggling.

"WHAP!" The sound of Thunder cracking it's whip on the night sky caused you to feel a wave of anxiety shattering your body as you tried to brave through the last few minutes of the film. Ever since you were a small child, you always had an overwhelming fear of Thunder and storms in general.

Jumping softly as the sounds of Thunder echoed through the apartment, you feel your anxiety grow more overwhelming. The tightening of your chest caused you to try and revert focus on the television.

"Are you okay, (y/n)? Would you like a hug?" Chucky turned his head to your shaking form with a look of concern on his robotic face. "Yes Chucky, I'm fine. I will be heading to bed when the movie ends." The three of you turned back to the screen to finish watching the movie.

After the ending credits was scrolling down the screen and jumping three more times from the thunder, you laid down on your bed. Putting you headphones in your ears, letting the soft music conceal the sounds of the storm; you dozed off to sleep.

Chucky was worried about you. He noticed how upset you were and wanted to make you happy. So when Andy finally fell asleep, he quietly sneaked out of Andy's bedroom and entered your room. Chucky walked closer to your bed, his eyes seeing you peaceful in your slumber.

He crawled in your bed, deciding he's going to do that thing he saw on the movie he watched with you and Andy earlier and he wrapped his smaller arms around your waist, cuddling up to your womanly form. He stared at your sleeping form, hoping that you will be happy once you wake up.

"RINGGG!" Your alarm woke you up as you noticed that you were being held by your brother's doll. Obviously freaked and surprised by Chucky being in the bed with you; you screamed out, storming out of your bedroom to see Andy. "Andy, I think your doll is possessed. I woke up to him in my bed cuddling me. Gave me a damn heart attack." You ranted to your younger brother, not knowing what to do next with Andy's doll.