Michael, Jason, and Thomas reaction to a sex worker s/o:

Fem reader

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR

I'm so sorry if there's anything about sex work I got wrong.

WARNINGS: 18+ NSFW, MENTIONS OF SEX WORK

2007 Michael MyersMichael knows somewhat about sex work from his childhood and his mother being a stripper.But given the fact that he's been locked up in Smith's Grove for many years, he's not aware of the newer options for sex workers.Michael is naturally possessive and finding out that other men and women pay you to perform sexual acts on camera makes him a bit more possessive over you.He's probably one of the most Neutral out of the slasher when it comes to having a s/o be a sex worker.Will watch you set up your room from a corner where you're not filming. Hes more curious about what you have to do to prepare to perform in front of your audience.You might have to stop him from killing some man who goes a bit too much when it comes to admiring your body.In a way, Michael sees it as "you can do your camming sessions but just know who can make you not walk for a week."Original Michael MyersJust like RZ Michael, he's neutral over the fact that you're into Adult Modeling. He's not as up to date with modern concepts like new ways of sex work.The most likely case is that he already knew that you did adult modeling from watching -stalking- you.Michael won't admit this but he may or may not have jerked off over watching you work.He would watch you pick out the sexy outfits and lingerie for your photo shoots with curiosity.Micheal will most likely fuck you after your shoots as a way to claim what's his.In a way, Michael has a primal feeling when he sees these desperate people having fantasies about you and knowing that he's the one who fucks your soul makes him feral.Oddly enough, Michael has a pretty good eye when it comes to what lingerie/ sexy outfits looks best on you.Jason VoorheesIt will take a lot of talking to Jason for him to understand why you escort.For one, Jason was raised in a highly sheltered childhood where sex was talked about in a negative way.And Secondly, he feels like he's has to choose between his mother and you- the two people he loves.He's probably one of the slashers that isn't as accepting of your work compared to others but with patience, he'll come to terms with it and will be happy if you're happy.Just like Michael, he's not ahead of the latest things about sex work or even much about sex in general. Yes he knows of the porn magazines that camp counselors owned but he doesn't know that they dont really have those magazines anymore.You're going to have to stop him from killing your clients when they touch you. Or at least try to compromise about it.At least you have a bodyguard slasher boyfriend that will kill anyone who tries to harm you while you're working.

Thomas Hewitt

Similar to Jason, Thomas isn't into the idea of you being a cam girl at first.Given the fact that he was brought up in a highly southern religious culture that says sex is only for marriage.Yes, thomas knows about porn magazines and probably the old fashioned porn videos from Hoyt but he thought it would be disrespecting Luda.Now that you're around, he's highly productive over you because of the work that you're in more than his culture. He doesn't want some guy hurting his girl.You're his first sexual experience so he's more than willing to learn about your job. Just like if you're interested in his "job" he will reluctantly (not want you to get hurt) show you.Will be willing to be used as the male in your POV videos as long as his face isn't shown.Overall, once Thomas understands your work, he will eventually comes to terms about it and will support you even if he's scared that you'd 1) leave him for a viewer or 2) not wanting you to get hurt