Baby Firefly, Angela Baker, and Ash Williams with god! s/o

Request: Baby and angie baker plus ash with a s/o who think they are a god

Warnings: I didn't know if you wanted Light Yagami kinda thing or an actual god s/o so I decided to mix them together. Mentions of religion / god.

🐈Baby Firefly🐈

🐈 Highkey supportive of you. "You go on and be your own god/ goddess" type of ordeal. It doesn't matter if it's actually true or not. She's your ride or die.

🐈 Baby has tendencies on being batshit crazy. She's not going to judge you on believing that you are god. She will be all for you living your best life.

🐈 If you have gifts/ supernatural abilities, she's willing to help you find victims to use your powers on.

🐈 Overall, Baby probably has the best reaction out of the three about you being a god.

🖼Angela Baker🖼

🖼 Angela wouldn't believe it at first. Given her past, religion and her aren't an ideal pair. She's not going to judge you as long as you don't start becoming forceful with your religion.

🖼 Like Ash, Angela doesn't want you to hurt yourself if it's your mental illnesses. She wants you to be safe and happy. She will try to introduce therapy if it gets worse.

🖼 But if the case is that you're actually a god/ goddess, Angela is willing to listen to you tell the stories of your religion/ culture. Angela would eventually be one of your biggest followers if you give her time.

🖼 Overall, Angela just wants the best for you because you're one of the few people who actually love and care about her for who she is.

🍸Ash Williams🍸

🍸At first Ash would be doubtful that you, his s/o is a god. If you're god than how and why did you decide to be with him?

🍸If you're in a case similar to Light Yagami, he probably would slowly introduce the idea of getting help. He just loves you too much and understands how important mental health is.

🍸But if you're actually a God/ goddess, that's a whole other story. Ash would ask you to help him fight off the evil dead/ protect him. He automatically thinks you're a badass and will show you off.

🍸Ash is one of the most open people minded out of the group. He doesn't care that much about religion himself but he loves his partner none the less.