Tucker, Dale, and Mickey Altieri NSFW Headcanons

Request: Mickey Altieri Anything you’re comfortable with, but if you can some nsfw headcanons if not then maybe just some fluff, this dude is so underrated.

I decided to add Tucker and Dale from Tucker and Dale vs. Evil because I just got done watching the film and people on my blog said they wanted me to write from them. 🙂

Warnings: 18+ NSFW

📞Mickey Altieri📞

📞 You bet your ass that Mickey will be into making videos of the two of you having sex for himself to watch later.

📞 Mickey could go multiple rounds. Like he has a lot of stamina given the fact he has to have the energy to chase after victims and kill as Ghostface.

📞 Early on in your relationship with Mickey, he may or may not have watched you undress in your dorm. It becomes obvious during your relationship with him that he loves watching you as you strip or masturbate.

📞 If you want to make this man go feral, give him a show. Deliberately take off your clothes slow, maybe even move your body erotically.

📞 Definitely the type of dom who's willing to try mostly anything once or twice.

📞 Like I've said with Billy and Stu, Mickey also would be into roleplaying as Ghostface but not as much as Billy and Stu.

📞 Mickey would be that guy who you could watch porn with and he's willing to reenact the scenes, maybe even improve the film quality of y'alls personal sex tapes.

📞 Teasing Mickey sexually will result in him fucking in a nearby room, not caring about if anyone could hear them.

📞 If you have any sex toys, Mickey's going to use the toys against you. (If you have a vibrator for example, hes going to make you either cum so much you'll become a horny mess or make you hold in your orgasm to the point you're begging to cum)

📞 Aftercare with him is basically him cleaning the both of you up, getting drinks for yall, and watching a movie with you in his arms.

🤠Tucker🤠

🤠 Compared to his friend Dale, Tucker has more experience with sex and women in general. He's not the most experienced but he knows the basics.

🤠 Loves it when you ride him as country music plays in the background in his room.

🤠 Tucker tends to be a massive tease and a flirt when the two of you are in public which causes you to show him who he belongs to.

🤠 Continuing with the jealousy sex. He loves seeing to take charge and gets hard by your dirty talk and how perfectly you know how to touch his body.

🤠 This man is a switch and you can't take it out of my cold, dead hands. He's all for a "lady in the streets, freak in the sheets."

🤠 If you decide to flirt with another person while he's flirting with another woman, it becomes his turn to show you who you belong to.

🤠 My man Tucker has a thing for a nice lingerie set on you. He likes seeing your hips sway as you give him a show with that lace bra and panty set that perfectly frames your body.

🤠 Sex in his truck! Sex in his truck! Let this man properly give you a good time in the bed of his truck under the stars. You bet your ass he keeps a blanket hidden for that occasion.

🤠 If you have sex toys, you better be prepared to show him how you use said toys on yourself.

🤠 Tucker's idea of Aftercare is sharing a bottle of cold beer with you as y'all cuddle together.

🐕Dale🐕

🐕 Bless Dale's heart. This shy man has no actual experiences with women and with sex. It's almost too adorable to see him blush when you talk about sex with him.

🐕 What Dale lacks in experience he makes it up with eagerness and willingness to learn how to properly please you.

🐕 If you think Tucker loves having his s/o ride his dick, Dale loves it even more. Dale just loves touching your body and watching your breasts bounce as you ride him.

🐕 If you want Dale.exe to stop functioning, give this man a blowjob while he watches the game on tv.

🐕 Dale is open to both giving and receiving oral. He most certainly likes the 69 position because he can pleasure you and get pleasure back from it.

🐕 Dale isn't all that kinky when it comes to sex. He's more on the simple side of sex. But he's open to try anything that you might be interested in as long as no one gets hurt or degraded.

🐕 Dale is open to cumming anywhere that you want him to. If you want him to cum on your chest, he's willing to do so. If you want it inside you, it's fine with him. He doesn't have a preference.

🐕 He's super affectionate when it comes to sex. You bet your ass that he tells you how perfect you are and that you deserve better than an redneck like him.

🐕 Please tell this man how amazing he is and that he matters. It will melt his heart.

🐕 Dale is amazing when it comes to aftercare. This man is willing to make you feel comfortable and get you anything that you need because he loves you.