Unmasked and Vulnerable Pavi Largo HCs

Request: Your Pavi headcanons are 🔥🔥🔥. Can I request some HC’s for Pavi on him being vulnerable & maskless with a female reader?

Warnings: insecurities, mentions of Rotti being a bad father, mentions of emotional abuse and neglect, insecurities, bad self talk from Pavi.

🖤 Like I've said before, Pavi tends to use his ego to hide behind his deep rooted insecurities.

🖤 Being raised around a man like Rotti, you bet there's been a lot of emotional abuse and neglect towards his children. When Pavi grew into his own person, Rotti saw him as a failure as his son and as a man.

🖤 Although a lot of the reasons as to why Pavi always looks at himself in the mirror is for his narcissism, I think it's more of the fact that he's 1) afraid that his mask ends up falling apart. And 2) he doesn't want people to see his true self.

🖤 Pavi's masks to me are a literal representation and a metaphor of him hiding who he truly is from the public, a scared and traumatized person.

🖤 Being Pavi's girlfriend, you tend to see through his facade of narcissism and that scares him.

🖤 You're best bet to get Pavi to open up to you and show his vulnerable side is to give him time and support to show him that you're not going to judge him or force him to do things that will make him uncomfortable.

🖤 The most logical case of seeing Pavi Unmasked is on accident.

🖤 You were going to see Pavi to show him a new outfit you bought yourself and caught him in the middle of changing masks.

🖤 you responded by closing the door after saying that you're sorry for barging in. After he was done changing his mask, he allowed you in.

🖤 Pavi felt anxious and scared by your reaction. What if you see him as an ugly monster like others who saw his face? He doesn't want to lose you after showing so much of his true self to you.

🖤 "I think you're handsome/ sexy with and without the mask, darling." You softly brush your hand against his mask lovingly.

🖤 "But I look like a disaster. I'm both a failure and look ugly." Moving your hands around his waist, you hugged Pavi close to your form.

🖤 "Don't you ever say that about yourself, Paviche. I think- no, I know you're so fucking handsome and have such a huge heart. More than Rotti ever had."

🖤 "I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't feel comfortable with. But if you want, you don't have to wear masks around me if you don't want to."

🖤 With the right amount of patience and love, Pavi will eventually feel comfortable showing himself to you.