Colin Gray with Gothic girlfriend headcanons :

Request: OMG I'm so glad you write for Colin!! May I get headcanons for Colin Gray with a female goth s/o who's surprisingly charismatic, fun to be around, and enjoys going on adventures late at night???

Movie: Jennifer ' body

💀So Collin is a shy guy hidden behind all of the eyeliner and dark clothes. Bless his gothic heart.

💀When he first sees you, a fellow goth being the life of the party, he wanted- no- needed to know more about you. Not only because of the fact that you're a fellow goth like himself, it's your actions and how liked you are.

💀So he decided to try to introduce himself to you. The keyword is tried. Collin is 100× more shy around you than other girls.

💀 Poor guy was a blushing mess, stammering with his words. You just thought that he was a cute as a baby bat. So you were the one who asked him out first.

💀So yall's first date was a late night picnic at a local abandoned house. That was when Collins saw a new side of you that no one in the general population knew about you: You loved adventures.

💀The way your eyes gleamed in the moonlight as you blathered cutely about some of the rumors that you've heard was what made him fell for you.

💀 Let's just say that most of the dates the two of you have is exploring abandoned/ haunted places together.

💀 With Collin, he tends to want to take things slow because of his shy nature and not wanting you to feel uncomfortable around him.

💀 That means that you will have to initiate the kissing or cuddling.

💀for pda, he loves kissing your forehead and wrapping his arm around your waist.

💀 Overall, dating Collin is probably one of the most romantic/ cutest experience that anyone would be happy to have.