Slashers Reactions to s/o Self harm scars

Warning!: This part has sensitive topics like self harm and mental illness. Please skip this if you're sensitive for topics like that. Please
get help if you're struggling through this. You can overcome it.

Request: Not sure if you write this kind of sensitive content, but I wanted to ask for headcanons for slashers of your choice discovering their s/o’s old self-harm scars. I have a lot of them on my arms and legs and I’m extremely self-conscious about them. If you decide to write this, thank you for taking the time out of your day ❤️

Amanda Young: Amanda is probably the most understanding out of the group, because she was a former self harmer herself. She would throw out anything that could be used for self harming and throw them out. You can't fool her, she knows all the tricks. Afterwards, she's going to train you to convert your pain into something that will help you in the long run.

Ash Williams: Ash is a man who has been through a lot. He understands what it's like to feel as if you'll never be enough for anyone. He would be more angry/ guilty towards himself for not noticing that you're in pain when he sees your scars/ fresh cuts. He would be more of the listening type than the type to yell at you for self harming. Ash wants to know why you're doing it so he could help stop you from doing it again.

Baby Firefly: Baby would not know how to respond. She loves you to pieces and doesn't want to say anything that would hurt you badly; but Baby is also off her rockers. So she's probably going to take your knife/ blade/ razor away from you and make you tell her what happen to make self harm an option. You're never going to see the blades again and she's going to try to show you other ways of using the negative thoughts instead of harming yourself (i.e. killing others)

Brahms Heelshire: When Brahms found out that his s/o had/ is self harming, he would try his damndest to make you feel as if you're the most important thing to ever come to his life. As a man who has burns all over his skin; hiding it behind his mask, he understands why you hidden your scars with clothes and makeup. If it's someone who pushed you to relapse, let's just say they would never to be seen again.

Bubba Sawyer: this poor country boy would be confused when he sees your scars; old and new, all over your skin. He would at first think it was someone else who has left the scars on your beautiful body. But when Nubbins bluntly says that you're a former/ recovering self harmer, this country boy would feel so sad. Like why does his s/o feel the need to hurt themselves, they are so perfect. But once he learns more about why you self harm, he understands what it's like to feel unwanted in a way.

Billy Loomis: Let's say when he found out about your self harming, he was pissed, but not at you. He was pissed at himself for not finding out sooner so that he could have helped you more on your emotional recovery. This gives him more reasons to be over protective/ clingy towards you. Billy will turn into that shoulder to vent and cry to, if that means that you won't ever hurt yourself again.

Charles Lee Ray: Charles would probably react in one of  the worst ways possible at first. Like I said before, Chucky shows his love in a odd way; so when he sees your scarred body, he tries to make the situations more light hearted by saying  something like "What happened? Did you get attacked by a wood chipper?" But once he realized that he fucked up. Like Baby, Chucky  would try to help you project your pain towards other people, on other people.

Chop-Top Sawyer: Chop understands somewhat of what you're struggling with. He would ask a ton of questions so that he could understand why his s/o is doing this to themselves. Although it sounds more inappropriate, given the time and place; he just wants to know what he could do. After the "interrogation," he tries to open up to some of what he's gone through since coming back from Vietnam and how scared he was (both mentally and the metal plate) so that the two of you could open up to each other and attempt to heal.

Jason Voorhees: Jason's main emotions when finding out about your self harming was confused and saddened. He never thought that someone as angelic as you has scars from your own hands. His mother would explain it by calling it "angel wounds," meaning that you fought with the demons for so long that you have scars from that. Jason would make it to be that you would never have to worry about being hurt ever again.

Michael Myers: Being locked up at Smith's Grove for decades, Michael has observed and know quite a bit about the signs of various mental health issues. He would have suspicions about you self harming/ formerly self harming way before he finds out. Yet, he does do little things to let you know that he knows (i.e. hiding your blades) about your struggles. Although he doesn't say nor show his feelings a lot, he tries to make sure that you know that he's always here for you/ willing to kill anyone who hurts you to the point of self harming.

Michael Myers (2007): Like the other Michael, Mikey knows too much about mental illness and will find out before you tell him. He understands what it's like to hate yourself so much that you wish to hide behind a mask of sorts. While you hide behind fake smiles and humor, he hides behind the stories of how he's pure evil, the reincarnation of the devil of sorts. When he sees that he's right, he wouldn't say anything but hug you and listen to your reasons why you're harming yourself.

Norman Bates: Norman would be one of the most concerned out of slashers. When he found out, he was concerned and scared about what caused you to be so broken that you resorted to hurting yourself. Even Norma is scared for you and she's not keen on her son having a s/o. Both of them would try to make you happy the best they could by building up your self esteem/ confidence.

Nubbins Sawyer: Nubbins knows a cutter because he is one himself. Although he cuts for the sadistic pleasure he gets from scaring people, he knows that most people self harm for a different reason than himself. When he sees the scars all over your flesh, he feels a sense of  wanting to protect you fill his body as he holds your frame close to him. So that's what Nubbins is going to do, protect you from anyone who dares to say one thing bad about you. Let's say they would be dinner that night.

Otis Driftwood: Otis can be the biggest asshole out of the group, in tie with Drayton Sawyer. Don't expect him to be the sympathetic one at first. When he discovered your self harm scars, the first thing he said was "What the fuck?" His rudeness amplifies when something flustered or confuses him. So he's mostly confused as to why his "nice pair of tits" is hurting their self. Once you get him to understand, he feels more sympathy for you and would try to at least teach you to take your pain out on others in more... unique ways.

Stu Macher: Stu is the type of person who tries to be the listener and the funny guy. So when he found out that his s/o was going through something as bad as this, he doesn't know what to say. He doesn't want you to be upset with him for saying something he didn't mean to say. So like 2007 michael, he would be more keen to listen than to talk at first until you tell him everything.  Overall, he's going to be 10x more over protective over you if anyone harassed you. Maybe even Billy and him giving the said person an infamous call.

Thomas Hewitt: Thomas is often perceived as being not as intelligent as others in his family; But in reality, he knows more than his own family fails to realize. When he does find out about your self harm scars, he is probably one of the most understanding. He gets why you cover and conceal the scars on your arms and legs by makeup and clothing because he does the same thing with is facial deformity, hiding behind a "mask" of human flesh. Don't be alarmed when he tries to make and and leg coverings with the skin of victims, he's having the best intentions to try to help.

Tiffany Valentine: Tiffany is one of the most worried about you, she's aware of the fact that self harming is a horrible thing to go through. When she founds out that you were a self harmer, her mothering side kind of takes over and she would start holding you close to her while saying how sorry she was that you're suffering through this. Then she would try to find anything to help you with the scars. (even resorting to magic if that means making you feel more comfortable.)