A.N.

A.N.

Over the year and a half that I spent writing this book from start to finish my writing improved a lot and you can see that along the chapters. I love all of the stories here but I have to admit that towards the end are the best ones. You can see the change when they start having more parts and longer chapters. Anyway I hope you will enjoy them all! All the stories here have been completed so enjoy.

A.N.

Hi! Welcome to my first Forth Beam book. I became a fan of 2 moons a few months back when the second season was airing. It kept appearing in my feed and when Theory of love finished airing I thought I gave it a try. By that time season two still wasn't finished but I thought season 1 was going to take a bit of time to watch. Turns out I finished season 1 in a day or two. I was going to start season 2 when I realized that it was a remake with other actors not a continuation. I was so mad that I never got to see Forth Beam and I didn't want to watch the second season until it was finished. So I came to Wattpad to see if someone had made a fan fiction because surely I couldn't be the only one disappointed and boy I didn't know what I was in for. I was sucked into this fandom and now I spend my days reading about them. I eventually got my Forth Beam in the second season which I absolutely loved. I love both season but I have to admit the second season it's my favorite. Specially Forth Beam I think Pavel and Dome did a great job. Anyways I love Tae Tee and Pavel Dome equally and you can imagine whichever couple you like best for the one shots.

This is the first time I'm back to writing in years! Forth Beam has inspired me and I have a lot of great ideas! I feel like my first one shot isn't that good but I still want to post it because it was the first story that I got to finish since a long time. But expect great things for this book, I already have a lot of stories planned!

I used to be a Directioner. Well I still am at heart. But after they separated I stopped reading and writing fan fictions. Kind of lost my inspiration and I hadn't used wattpad for a good four years. I had many accounts on wattpad (don't ask me why, even I don't know) but I didn't have the heart to delete this one which had my book of Harry Styles imagines because I felt like it was such a big part of my life. Now after years I'm putting it to use again. I changed the name of the account tho but I kept my first book. Now that I'm older and hopefully my writing skills have improved I want to make a book filled with lots of great one shots.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to read my story! I'm looking for suggestions on what to read next so leave your favorite books in a comment. I felt like I have read all Forth Beam, Tae Tee, Pavel Dome fan fiction ever written because finding new ones gets harder and harder.

That's all for now! Hope you enjoy the story! I'll try to update at least 3 times a week.

Also last thing, if anyone knows how to make covers for stories that can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Making covers it's my weakness! I can't seem to do them right so I just put a picture of Forth Beam from my gallery.