Love of my life

Beam's P.O.V.

I was sitting down in my usual table in the medical food court. I was studying for the quiz we have today. I knew everything already but you can never be too sure. I was feeling a bit stressed but I had to focus, after this is done I'll have some free time. I kept reading until I was startled when someone put their hands on my shoulder and started giving me a massage. I'm not going to lie I was enjoying it.

"Ah this is nice." I said feeling relaxed.

"I can tell you're enjoying it." Said a familiar voice. In that moment he stopped and ruffled my hair before sitting down beside me.

"Hey Forth, what brings you here?" I asked turning my attention towards him instead of my book.

"Same as always just hoping you'd change your mind and agree to date me." He said planting a kiss on my cheek. I glared at him.

"You still on about that! Seriously just give up." I said rolling my eyes.

"I can't you're the love of my life." He said pulling me by my waist until I was almost sitting on his lap. He put his head on my shoulder. I looked at him annoyed.

"When are you going to give up seriously. It's been almost a year nothing's going to change." I said continuing to look at my book. I was already used to him being this close to me he does it all the time.

"I can always hope you know. What if one day you finally admit that you enjoy my company? For a person who is aware of my feelings you sure are comfortable around me." He said planting a kiss on my neck and I laughed.

"You are always pestering me and if I try to get out of your grasp you always manage to pull me back so it's useless. Now shut up I am trying to study. It'll be your fault if I fail." I said turning my attention back to my books and he did the same turning his head that was still on my shoulder to look at the book.

"I'll help you, I will ask you questions using your notes and you'll answer. I'll even give you a reward if you answer them all right." He said.

"Yeah and what are you going to give me then?" I asked amused.

"How about a kiss? Well I'm a good person I'll give you as many as you'd like." He said smirking at me.

"Very funny I think I'll rather fail." I laughed and he pouted.

"You are mean seriously you break my heart." He said and when I looked at him for a second I could notice the sadness in his eyes. I started to feel bad. "But it's ok I knew you'd react like that. I'll take you out to dinner how about that?" He said back to his normal self.

"You sure about that? You'll have to take me for something expensive. I want steak." I joked but he nodded seriously.

"If you get one of the top scores then I'll buy you steak or whatever you want. Now come on let's start before lunch is over." He said taking my note book from the table.

We spent the rest of the lunch time with him asking me questions about the test and I answered them. Once it was time for the quiz I was feeling rather confident instead of nervous. I was sure that I knew everything.

As expected I did well on the quiz getting a perfect score the same as Phana, Kit just got two wrong so we did pretty good. I took a picture of the results with phone and sent it to Forth who replied almost instantly.

-I knew you were going to score well. I'll pick you up at seven dress nice.-

I smiled at the message he's an idiot. But I am not one to refuse food. I quickly left it was five thirty and I needed a shower before leaving. I decided to dress up nice since it was Friday and maybe I could go to the bar afterwards. At exactly seven o'clock Forth knocked on my door.

"You looked even more handsome than normal. Did you dress up for our date? I'm flattered." He said smiling brightly.

"Don't be so cocky, it's Friday I can go to the bar after." I said and his smiled faltered.

"Right, well let's go." He said rather coldly but I shrugged it off and left with him. He was quiet on the way to the restaurant which was strange.

"Are you in a bad mood?" I asked.

"Why would I be?" He replied coldly and I decided to just let him be. The rest of the ride was spent in silence.

"Hey if you are going to be like this all night then I'm leaving." I said before we entered the restaurant and he sighed.

"I'm sorry let's just have fun ok?" He said and I nodded.

We sat down and he started acting more normal. He was talking but there was still something off about him. He didn't seem like himself.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothings wrong." He said taking one of my hands and playing with it. I grabbed both of his hands with my free one making him stop.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked. He hesitated before nodding.

"Yeah nothing has changed. I'm just being stupid." He said and I nodded this time releasing his hands. The food came and we had a nice dinner. When we finished it was still early.

"Let's go to the bar it's still early." I said and he looked at me sadly.

"Ok." He said driving towards the bar.

A.N.

So I was watching some interviews/events from Mew Gulf and I got some ideas so I published another one shot book about them so if you like them you should check it out! With the little time I have I shouldn't have done it but oh well too late. I will try to male a schedule so I can update them all. That's all for now take care!