Love at first sight (part 4)

Forth's P.O.V.

I took Beam to eat dinner at one of my favorite places. He seems so happy this is definitely one of the best days ever. All the time I've spent with him makes me fall for him even more. He definitely stole my heart and I'm glad we seem to be in the same page. We decided to go to the night market that was near. As we were walking around I saw Lam and Park and approached them. Park was the first one to notice us.

"Why are you two still together?" Asked Lam when he noticed us and Park hit him in the back of the head.

"Lam you are so dense sometimes." Said Park.

"You are always with Park should I ask about that?" I said and Park glared at me while Lam looked confused.

"We are friends what are you talking about." Lam said and Park sighed sadly. Beam looked at Park with pity.

"Don't worry he's used to it." I said putting my hand around his shoulder.

We joined them walking around. We were talking when Beam spotted a man selling ice cream. He quickly pulled me over to buy some.

"I want chocolate what do you want?" Said Beam.

"Hmm I'll take Vainilla so we can share." I said and he nodded excited before ordering. Park and Lam where in the stall beside ordering some cake.

While waiting for them I was sharing my Ice Cream with Beam. I was mostly feeding him instead of eating myself. Lam seemed to notice and quickly turned around to look at Park.

"What are they doing? Are they a co..." Lam started to say but Park cut him off.

"Say ahhh." Park said holding a spoon with cake which Lam gladly accepted.

"Hey!" Said Lam suddenly and this time I was the one to intervine.

"If I was you I wouldn't ask questions you don't want the answer to." I said before he asked and he shut up. He knew I would question why he let Park feed him then. I was laughing when I noticed Beam has left my side. I quickly walked up to him and he seemed upset.

"Hey what's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing." He replied looking at the things they were selling instead of me.

"Why did you leave then?" I asked and then he turned to look at me.

"I'm tired I want to leave now." He said faking a smile but I knew he was upset about something.

"Ok then let's go." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the car.

"I have class tomorrow." He suddenly said.

"I have too, what's the problem?" I asked confused.

"I can't wear your clothes tomorrow I need my uniform." He said.

"Well I can take you there in the morning before class. Or are you trying to tell me you want to go home?" I said looking at him concerned. Maybe he wanted to leave and even though I didn't want him to I would do as he pleased.

"No I want to stay with you tonight." He said and I nodded.

"Are you sure? I can take you home if you want." I asked to be certain and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure." With that I drove back to my apartment. Beam went to take a bath and I sat down on the bed on my phone. When he came out I walked in to take a bath. When I was done I noticed Beam on the bed.

"Do you want to sleep now?" I asked.

"I'm tired but I don't want to sleep." He replied and I got in bed next to him.

"Why is that?" I asked curiously.

"I just want to spend more time with you." He said and I pulled him closer cuddling him.

"Hmm we've been together a lot aren't you tired of me?" I joked and he snuggled into my chest.

"No, I want more I liked spending time with you. It feels like I've known you forever." He said raising his head to look at me in the eye. Instead of answering I kissed him which he responded. We made out for a while but that was it. We were both tired besides I wanted to just spend time getting to know him. So we cuddled and talked until Beam fell asleep first. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before drifting off to sleep too.

A.N.

Wattpad wasn't working for me yesterday. Every time I tried to enter it kicked me out so I couldn't post. I'm not sure if it was my phone or what but I'm finally able to log in. Sorry for the short chapter I've been very busy and didn't have any time to write today.