You are mine (part 11) the end.

Beam's P.O.V.

It's been a few years since Forth and I got together. We have already graduated from college. I got married to Forth on our third year. He asked me and I said yes after that his parents planned almost anything and at December of that year we got married. Now Forth works as an engineer in his father's company and I work as a Pediatrician on a hospital nearby. We ended moving to the lake house its currently our home. I am happy with the way my life turned out. Everything is going great. I walked with a cup of coffee towards Forth who is sitting on the back porch. I gave him a cup before sitting down besides him.

"Every time I sit here I remember the first time I confessed my feelings for you." He said smiling at me before taking a sip of his coffee.

"You know what that day I thought when I confessed everything it will make you not like me anymore. Instead you confessed you were in love with me and I couldn't believe it. I felt so happy and anxious at the same time I was so confused. You really came and turned my life upside down." I said leaning comfortably into his shoulder. "And I love you for it. Thanks to you I now know what love is." I said and he grabbed my hand squezzing it gently.

"I was scared too that everything I said would end up pushing you away. But I was willing to fight for you. Even if you pushed me away I would've kept coming back until you accepted me." He said and I smiled knowing he probably would.

"I fell in love with this place that time. Now that were talking about it there's something I never told you." I said turning to look at him.

"What?" He asked confused. All his attention was on me.

"That day after you confessed your feelings I sat here before you woke up. I was still confused about my feelings and I was imagining what your life would be like one day. I could picture you having a little girl and playing with her letting her dress you up and boss you around or having a son you could play with and I remember feeling that I wanted to be with you when that happens. So in a way this place is really special because its where it all started. So many things happened that day and I don't know I think it was fate that brought us here. Because this place brought us together." I said and I noticed Forth had tears in his eyes. I wiped them away with my thumb. "Whats wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing I just love you so much." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too." I replied tightening my embrace. I heard footsteps approaching at a quick speed and soon enough two small figures appeared running.

"What did I tell you about running around carelessly." I said sternly.

"Sorry daddy! We were just excited." Said my little girl and her brother just nodded.

"Come here." I said picking her up and Forth did the same with our little boy.

"Happy Birthday princess! Happy Birthday baby!" I said giving a kiss to each of them.

"What about me." Pouted Forth.

"Yeah, give Papa a kiss daddy!" They both started screaming and I looked at Forth with an eyebrow raised.

"Even the kids are telling you to do it come on!" He said and I leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips. The kids started cheering out loud and I laughed.

"I have to go make some calls about the birthday party later just to make sure everything's in order. Will you entertain the kids for a bit?" I said to Forth who nodded enthusiastically. He loved playing with them I swear sometimes he acts just like them.

I walked inside and grabbed my phone which I had left on the kitchen counter. I started making calls about the food and everything else. It took me a while but it seems like everything was running smoothly. I look towards the backyard to see Forth running around with the kids and I sighed contently. I joined them running around for a while with them but I wasn't that good at playing soccer. Soon the food and the bouncy house started to arrive. I sent Forth and the kids inside to get ready first. They started setting up all the stuff and I was just supervising when it was almost time for the people to arrive I walked upstairs to get ready. Forth was already dressed up and doing his best to tie our little girls hair. I took a quick shower and once I was all dressed I went looking for Forth and the kids. I noticed they were dressed up and their hair was styled neatly.

"How did you managed to comb her hair like that? Not even I can do that and I practice almost every day." I said surprised.

"It wasn't me, mom arrived and she saw me struggling." He said smiling sheepishly.

"Oh that makes sense." I said.

We went outside and the kids started screaming excitedly seeing the backyard decorated for their birthday party. They hugged us saying they love it before they started running around. The first ones to arrive were Kit and Ming with their little boy which they adopted.

"Ah finally a place where this little rascal can run around freely. Seriously nobody will believe he's adopted he's like a mini hyper version of Ming." Complained Kit and I laughed.

"Yeah well at least you only have to deal with one! I have three if you count this big baby!" I said pointing to Forth who was beside me and we all laughed.

"Yeah say that to this one!" Said Kit pointing to Ming. "I swear he is worst than all of the children combined." Complained Kit. But even though they were always bickering one thing was for certain they loved each other just like I loved Forth.

Phana and Wayo were the last ones to arrive since they didn't have any kids. We didn't invite many people just family and friends but we had a great time. All through the party Forth's mom took care of everything so I could enjoy the night with Forth and the kids. She has always been so nice to me since the first time we met. The last thing we did was sing Happy Birthday before all the guest started leaving. I grabbed our tired little boy and Forth grabbed his sister. After everyone left we took them to their room. I laid them down on the bed and tucked them in before giving a kiss goodbye to each of them.

"Im glad my life turned out this way. I am so thankful that you were so patient and didn't give up on me. Who would've thought that I will be happy with a family. Thanks for everything love." I said to Forth who smiled lovingly at me.

"You were stubborn but I loved you nonetheless I knew that you were going to be mine since the first time I saw you." He said hugging me close and I smiled. This is everything I ever wanted and more.

A.N.

So this is officially the longest story in this book. It has finally come to an end. It's been a few days since I last updated but it's been a really busy week. On top of that my mother tested positive for COVID a couple of days ago and I was with her basically all the time until she got sick so there's a really high chance I probably have it too. But I'm trying to stay positive that everything is going to be ok. In the mean time I'll try to update once I'm done with class for the day. I have an idea for another story but it's probably going to be angsty.