Loyal (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

I spent most of the time at the bar. Once it was time to eat I walked to my table. I wanted to get drunk but still I had to make the goddamn best man speech and I wasn't about to embarrass myself nor Phana and Wayo. Once everyone was seated I noticed Forth in the table beside. At least he's not in the same i thought. I stood up grabbing everyone's attention.

"Well first of all I want to say congratulations to my best friend for finally finding someone who genuinely loved him. You two have been together through many hardships. Wayo I remember when you were just a high school boy and Phana was afraid to admit his feelings for you. Kit and I spent a lot of time secretly spying on you to make Phana happy. Still at that time you couldn't be together. But as faith will have it you two found your way to each other in the end. Even if it took stupid Pha a while to recognize you. You two are definitely made for each other and I'm grateful to be here celebrating your love. No matter what happens you always have each other's back. Even if you have a disagreement or a fight you don't let that break you apart. Because when you love someone you don't just quit you find a way to make it work." I said turning to look at Forth while I said that and he looked down. "So I'm glad that you found someone to spend the rest of your life with. I love you both and wish you all the happiness in the world." I said sitting down after I finished my speech. I waited for Kit to say his before I discreetly left the table.

I took a drink and walked towards the balcony needing some fresh air. I leaned a little against the railing watching the night sky. Just endure this for today Beam he's probably going to leave soon anyway. I was looking at the drink in my hand. I have tried to control myself since I didn't want to get drunk and do something stupid. The hard part is over I should be able to avoid him the rest of the night. I may even leave soon anyway. I looked at the time and decided it was alright for me to leave. I was about to leave the balcony to say goodbye when Forth came. He kept his distance but turned to look at me.

"So this is we're you been hiding." He said and I turned to look straight ahead into the night not responding but not leaving either. "It's been a while huh." He said doing the same and looking ahead instead of me. "I know I shouldn't say this but I missed you." He said and I was just shocked for a second. I took a gulp of the drink in my hand trying to calm my rapidly beating heart not letting him know how much this affects me. I still didn't say a word I knew I couldn't talk without my voice breaking. He sighed when he didn't receive a response from me. "I'm sorry Beam but can we please talk?" He said and I finally turned to look at him even with my teary eyes.

He looked sad just as much as me and it breaks my heart seeing him like that. I felt a tear scape my eye and I couldn't hold it anymore letting them run freely. He quickly came closer wiping them away and I let him. Having him this close I finally noticed the tears that were streaming down his face too. He pulled me so our foreheads were touching.

"I was wrong Beam I made a mistake. I was too caught up in my feelings I wasn't thinking clearly. I know I hurt you, I hurt both of us and I really don't deserve your forgiveness. But I want to make things right again. I'm thinking about moving here again. Still I want us to have a talk about everything before I make my decision. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow to have breakfast. Please come my flight leaves at noon so I can't wait for long." He said before moving to give me a kiss on the forehead. "I'll be waiting for you at the lobby please come." He said before turning around and leaving. I was left with a heavy heart and a lot of doubts.

After a few minutes I left the balcony in search of Phana and Wayo. Thankfully they have just finished dancing and we're heading towards the bar. I quickly approached them.

"Hey guys I just wanted to say goodbye since I'm leaving. Everything was perfect and I'm so happy for you two." I said hugging them both.

"Thank you! We are very thankful that you were here." Said Wayo.

"Seriously thank you Beam for everything I really appreciate it." Said Pha giving me another hug.

"I told you I wouldn't miss it for everything. Now go and have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do! So basically whatever you want." I said and they laughed. With that I turned around to leave on the way I saw Kit and Ming but they were too engrossed on each other to notice me. They probably won't even notice I left so I just kept walking. I saw Forth too sitting at the table looking lonely when he noticed me staring he gave me a sad smile. I just looked down finally walking out. I made it to my room feeling exhausted after the events of today. I took a warm bath and tried to go to sleep but once again I couldn't.

What was I supposed to do? Should I meet him tomorrow? Is that a good idea? Or should I just ignore him. A part of me longs for him and wants to know what he wants to say. But the other thinks I should just stay away and save myself from the possible heart ache all over again. In the end I decided to go meet him. Even if it hurts me it can give me some kind of closure. With that in mind I finally drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

A.N.

So I was thinking about it but I still haven't decided which would be best so I'm asking you guys. Do you want to see them talk first? Or do you want Forth's P.O.V. first?