Im gonna make you fall for me.

Beam's P.O.V.

I was having lunch with my best friends Pha and Kit in the medical food court when a guy approached our table. Pha quickly noticed him and smiled waving at him. He was tall and had a bad boy aura, he walked like he owned the place with a serious look that screamed don't you dare mess with me. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt, and a blue jacket. Clearly an engineering student so what is he doing here? I thought.

"Hey Forth, what are you doing here?" questioned Pha when he approached our table. So that's his name it suits him.

"Hey Phana, I was giving some papers to one of the professors and decided to have lunch here," he said casually.

"Oh well, you can sit here with us then. I'll get you some food. There's an empty seat next to Kit." said Pha pointing at Kit.

"Thanks," he said sitting down and Pha stood up to get the food. He and Kit introduced themselves and started talking. I put my attention on my phone not interested until I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up to find that Forth guy staring at me shamelessly and he didn't even look away when I caught him.

"What?" I said now looking at him too.

He smiled. "What's your name?" He asked. Hmm, he has a nice smile.

"None of your business," I replied uninterested.

"Hmm feisty I like it. Come on I need to know the name of my future wife," he said smirking. I choked on air and Kit started laughing.

"I am not gay," I said glaring at him.

"Ok then," he said raising both arms in surrender.

After that, Pha came back and gave him his food.

"Today me and the boys are going to the bar, want to come? You can bring your friends," he said looking at me for a second before returning his gaze towards Pha.

"Sure we'll meet you there. We had plans to go out tonight anyway so it works out perfectly," replied Pha.

"Great I'll see you there then," he said finishing his food and then standing up. He picked up his things and left.

-Later that night.

We arrived at the bar. Pha quickly spotted Forth and his gang and went toward them. I followed them already regretting coming when the only seat available was on a couch next to Forth. When he realized this he smirked and pat the seat next to him. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him and sat down. He offered me a beer and I took it. We were all chatting and I felt Forth move closer to me but I ignored him. Suddenly he was sitting way too close to me.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him. He got even closer and whispered in my ear.

"You look cute even when you're mad." he then gently bit my earlobe. This sent shivers up my spine. I pushed him away and drank the rest of my beer in one big gulp. He just smirked again and continued like nothing had happened. This little shit I wish I could erase that smirk from his face. I grabbed another beer.

Forth's P.O.V.

As soon as I saw Beam I was drawn to him. He was just perfect! He's handsome but cute at the same time. I want to make him mine. He says he's not gay but that isn't gonna stop me from at least trying. Besides I enjoy the hunt. When I bit his earlobe I could feel him shiver and that reaction gave me hope. I don't believe he's completely straight. I decided to let him be for a while because he was mad and I didn't want him to leave. I focused my attention on talking with the guys. Some time passed and I looked at Beam he seemed tipsy very close to being drunk.

"What are you looking at?" he slurred glaring at me.

"Nothing," I smiled. This time he was the one who got closer to me. He grabbed my face with both of his hands and made me look at him. At this point, our faces were inches apart. As I was staring into his eyes my heart was beating faster. I was surprised by his actions.

"Stop with that smug look on your face. I've never been interested in guys! Do you seriously think you can change that? Just because you're good looking it doesn't mean I'm gonna fall for your charm ok?" he said angrily and I just chuckled at him. Seriously this guy is so cute. I already want to make him mine. He sighed when I laughed.

"Whatever you're a lost cause," he said retreating his arms from my face. "Pha I want to go home I'm tired, let's go," he said then tried to stand up rapidly. This didn't go well considering he was tipsy so as he was about to fall I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. He fell on my lap.

"You again!" He said hitting my chest which of course didn't hurt.

"Seems like you can't get away from me," I said helping him seat beside me again.

"Whatever, you know what you're comfortable so lend me your shoulder until Pha takes me home," he said then proceeded to place his head on my shoulder and hugged my arm. I was looking at him mesmerized by his beauty when someone took our picture and the flash hit my face. I looked up and saw Lam holding his phone with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Sorry?" He said. I saw Park facepalm and Kit and Pha burst out laughing.

"Send it to me you nosy little shit," I said

"You got it, boss," he said and I heard my phone go off. I looked at the picture and couldn't help but smile. Beam Baramee you are going to be mine.

A.N.

Hi guys! So I realized that posting in two parts motivates me to write them faster so I think that's what I'm going to do from now on. As you can see I changed the cover. It was made by meha_k if you have to publish a book and need a cover I recommend her cover shop. She made four different covers for this book and I loved all of them so I'll be changing it every other week to put them all to good use. That's all for now! Thanks for reading!