Unexpected (part 6)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up with a killer headache. I let out a groan moving a hand towards me head. I was startled when I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Forth and I noticed my head was resting on his chest. I quickly sat up startled. I looked down and thank god I still had my clothes on. I let out a relieved sighed but still my heart was beating a thousand miles per hour. I thought I had done something I might regret yesterday.

"What happened?" I asked confused. I can't remember much of yesterday.

"You had a fight with your mother and got drunk. I then took you up here and helped you take a shower before getting you into bed." He said and I started thinking trying to remember. Suddenly flashbacks of Forth throwing me over his shoulder and taking my clothes off at the tub started coming back to me. I wanted to die right now. I felt my face heating up.

"Oh God I'm so sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Hey it's ok." He said taking my hands in his. I manage to look at him in the eyes and he was looking at me in a way that made my heart flutter. This isn't good I thought looking away.

"I'm going to get you some painkillers and something to eat." He said and I nodded watching him leave the room. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and I was surprised to see it was already two in the afternoon. I really slept a lot. God I hope I didn't tell Forth anything yesterday. I remember talking but not what I was saying. He soon returned with some food.

"Here drink this first." He said giving me some painkillers and a glass of water. I gulped it down before we both started eating. "Your mom left with the people that were here yesterday. I heard they were going shopping and visiting some places." Said Forth and I sighed relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with my mother today.

"I'm sorry I know you wanted to go hiking today and I ruined that." I said sadly.

"Stop apologizing for everything ok? Things happen we can go tomorrow. Even if we don't go I don't mind. Today let's just stay here and be lazy together. We can watch some movies and stuff." He said and I was grateful.

"Sure I don't feel like going out today." I said.

When we were done with the food he took the plates downstairs before returning to the room. I noticed he came back with a lot of snacks.

"I know we just ate but I brought them so we won't have to go back down later." He said.

"It's ok." I said grabbing some cookies and opening them. Forth grabbed the controller before sitting down on the bed. He turned on the tv scrolling for a movie or series to watch. After a while we settled with watching The Big Bang theory. For a while we were just quietly watching tv only laughing when something funny came on. As the day progressed and night started to fall we stopped watching the series and started talking and joking around. I grabbed the last cookie on the box just as Forth was reaching for it.

"Too late it's mine now." I said and he glared at me.

"That makes me want it even more." He said and I laughed.

"Too bad." I said sticking out my tongue at him.

"Come on at least share." he said trying to grab it from me but I refused. After fighting over it for a while I was tired.

"Ok ok I give up let's share it." I said breaking it in half.

"Now that's better." He said happily.

"Such a child." I said lying down on the bed. He did the same beside me. He was staring at me instead of the tv.

"What?" I asked and he didn't say anything so I just looked at him too. But this was making my heart beat wildly. He moved closer and my breath hitched. Soon he was close enough that I could feel his breath on my face. "Forth." I whispered but he didn't say anything. Instead he closed the distance between us capturing my lips in a sweet kiss. When he pulled back I looked at him for a second before pulling him by the shirt for another kiss. He complied kissing me back. We fought for dominance but ultimately he won. He ended getting on top of me. We pulled back when we were out of breath. He gave me a peck on the lips before lying down beside me. We were quiet for a while before I spoke up.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked him flustered.

"Because I wanted to." He replied.

"Do you want to leave now?" I asked scared of his answer.

"Of course not I'd rather stay here. You know I thought I'd be home alone all break doing nothing but playing games and eating. So I'm glad to be here with you. I've had fun besides everything. I also got to spend a lot of time with you which is great."

"Thank you for coming I don't know how things would've been if you hadn't been here for me. You are such an amazing person Forth. You are so caring and thoughtful I knew I made the right choice from the beginning." I said finally starting to let the truth come out. He looked at me confused for a second.

"What choice?" He asked and this time I shook my head.

"The choice to fall in love with you." I said and he looked at me surprised.

"W-What?" He stuttered and I was feeling nervous.

"Well it wasn't a choice more of a realization. I was interested in you since the first time we met but I was in denial. But my stubborn heart wanted you so I wanted to learn more about you. I kind of stalked you a little bit and I noticed that under that hard front you put in front of other people you were actually a gentle and caring person. I was right." I let it out and Forth just looked at me.

"What happened then? Why didn't you say anything? Since when do you feel this way? Why did I never know about this? I have so many questions right now." He said and I looked at him sadly.

"It's a long story." I said.

A.N.

I almost couldn't update today but here it is. I had to leave it on a cliffhanger though because I have stuff to do now. But I'll make sure to update tomorrow! Stay safe everyone.