Babysitting (part 7)

Beam's P.O.V.

I felt something poking my cheek. I didn't want to get up yet but it was starting to bother me. I groaned not opening my eyes.

"Stop it! I want to sleep." I mumbled hugging the pillow tighter. I was tired and this was comfortable.

"I need to go to the bathroom Beam!" Said Forth.

"Then go! Why are you waking me." I mumbled again getting annoyed.

"I can't." He said and I opened my eyes.

"Why the hell not?" I asked and that's when I noticed I was sleeping on top of forth using him as my pillow. "Why am I on top of you?" I asked letting out a yawn.

"I don't know you tell me, seems like you're pretty comfortable too." He said letting out a laugh and I hit him in the chest. I looked beside me to see the two rascals have spread themselves taking up most of the bed.

"Well if I had to guess it's because of those two." I said sitting down and letting Forth out of my embrace.

"What are they doing here?" Asked Forth while walking to the bathroom.

"They were afraid so I let them sleep here." I said.

"You can go back to sleep if you want." He said but I shook my head.

"Nah I can't fall asleep after I wake up." I said getting up. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. We both walked downstairs.

"You two wake up early." Forths mom said when we enter the kitchen. She was sipping on a cup of coffee. We both shrugged.

"I haven't made breakfast yet. Usually everybody sleeps until ten and it's still eight." She said.

"It's ok we are eating out. I came to tell you that Max and Tul are sleeping at my room. They got scared during the night." Said Forth and she nodded.

"Oh ok then, if you are going out please go pick up your sisters birthday cake." Said Forths mom.

"Ok I will." Said Forth before turning to me.

"Let's go." He said and I just followed him confused.

"We are going out?" I asked when we were already walking to my car that was parked at the front.

"Yes!" He said but gave no further explanation. I rolled my eyes but followed him nonetheless. I got in the passenger seat and he was driving. We were driving for at least ten minutes before we stopped in front of a shop.

"This is the best breakfast place in town. Park, Lam and I used to wake up early on Sundays just to come here." He said before getting out of the car. I followed him inside and we sat down at a table.

"Forth, long time no see. We have missed all of you guys coming here every week." Said the waitress who appeared to be a few years older than us.

"We all moved out for college to get settled in. I'm just here for my sisters birthday. I brought over a friend to try the best breakfast in town." Said Forth excited and the girl turned to look at me giving me a thin smile I just looked at annoyed somethings off about her I can feel it.

"So I will get you your usual." She said smiling at Forth.

"Yeah make that two. I want some coffee to drink how about you Beam." Said Forth looking at me.

"Orange juice." I said. The waitress left to get our order and I looked back at Forth.

"So what is your usual?" I asked amused.

"Sorry I didn't even ask you I got excited I guess. But it has everything eggs, bacon, pancakes and French toast. You eat those right?" He asked and I nodded.