Annoying freshman (part 11) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

I sent a text to Forth telling him that I am going to talk to Phana after class. After that I put my phone on my pocket to chase after Phana who walked fast after class was done. I looked at Kit who shrugged I started walking faster to catch up with him.

"Phana wait up!" I said but he kept on walking. He didn't hear me? Or is he avoiding me. I finally catch up with him grabbing his forearm. He turned to look at me.

"What?" He said and I just stared at him for a second.

"I was calling you didn't you hear?" I asked him.

"Uhh no I was in a hurry." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I really need to talk with you. Is it really urgent? Can't you be a little late?" I asked hoping he will have some time. He sighed before nodding.

"I guess I could." He said.

"Great let's sit down to talk."  I said and he nodded following me. We sat down at the nearest table. I noticed Forth walking in and hiding when he saw I was talking to Phana. I decided to ignore it and let him listen.

"So I don't even know how to say this. But I realized something this past couple of days. Well I didn't realize Forth did and apparently everyone knew except for me." I started rambling and Phana cut me off.

"Just go straight to the point Beam." He said and I gulped.

"Is it true that you have feelings for me?" I asked and Phana looked shocked. He laughed nervously.

"What? Me? Have feelings for you! No way!" He said and I was confused.

"Really? Is just that Forth was jealous of you and he said he could tell you liked me. Then Kong and Kit even Arthit said they thought the same." I said and he looked down.

"Fine it's true I had feelings for you but not anymore." He admitted and even though I shouldn't  be I was surprised.

"Really? I never would've figured it out. I can't believe it." I said after a while.

"Look I never expected you to return my feelings. its been this way for a while and I have never done anything about it. I just, I'm always taking care of you and along the way I started feeling differently about you. But I know you only see me as a friend so I wasn't going to do anything." He said.

"More like a father." I said letting out a laugh but he just looked at me with a serious face. "Too soon?" I said feeling a little guilty.

"You are always like that nothing new." He said smiling at me.

"So you were never going to tell me?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"I wasn't I didn't want to ruin our friendship. You are very special to me. Besides deep down I knew we were never going to be together. Mainly because I thought you were straight. But even though it hurt me seeing you with Forth I'm happy for you two." He said and I nodded thoughtfully.

"What about Wayo? Why are you with him? Does he know?" I asked curiously.

"He knows, when we first met I was thinking about confessing my feelings for you. He advised me against it since at the moment you were on a date with a girl. Then we started hanging out and he confessed. He wanted me to give him an opportunity to make me fall in love with him and I did. I still care about you a lot but I no longer want to be with you. I guess seeing you with Forth made me react a bit again but I love Wayo." He said and I nodded processing everything.

"Ok then I guess everything is alright now I guess. I was just worried and Forth was jealous so I wanted to clear that up." I said and Phana nodded.