Oblivious (part 2) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

I looked up to Forth nervously. I hesitated but ultimately nodded as I can't avoid him we are spending the weekend here. He sat down beside looking towards the beach instead of me.

"I'm sorry for kissing you yesterday. I shouldn't have done that and I promise it won't happen again. I just couldn't resist in that moment because I knew it would probably be my only opportunity. But that doesn't make it right. Also I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't worry about me and my feelings I've been dealing with them for a while now. You don't have to act differently around me and you shouldn't be losing sleep because of me. If you feel uncomfortable around me more I can stop hanging out with you guys for a while after this." He said sincerely. It broke my heart that he was feeling this way towards me.

"What made you have feelings for me?" I whispered softly. I just couldn't understand what had made him fall for me.

He looked at me surprised for a second before replying. "I don't know, if I'm being honest I was attracted to you since the first time I saw you. But I didn't think much of it. When I started hanging out more with Pha and started to get to know you better without realizing it I started to have feelings for you. Then when I saw you flirting with a girl and got jealous I realized I had fallen for you. From then on I decided I should move on but instead I stopped playing and got closer to you guys so that I could spend time with you. I don't regret it though you are a wonderful person. I really enjoyed getting to know you." He said smiling sadly at me. How can he be this good.

"I don't know what to say honestly. I didn't expect it you took me completely by surprise. I mean I noticed you acted a bit weird towards me but I thought you were just trying to annoy me. I guess in a way I did know I just couldn't believe it. I'm sorry." I said looking down for some reason I was feeling guilty.

"It's ok, Beam you didn't do anything wrong. You're not responsible for my feelings. I'll get over it" he said standing up. He ruffled my hair before he left my side.

I sighed things just got so complicated. I tried to act normal the rest of the day but you could notice if you look closely that we were somehow avoiding each other. After we finished having lunch we went back to the beach. The rest of the guys went into the water while I decided to lie down for a while in my towel under the umbrella. I was just so freaking tired.

Forth's P.O.V.

When Beam came down in the morning it made me feel like shit. It was obvious he couldn't sleep well and I knew it was my fault for kissing him yesterday. He avoided me during breakfast which is understandable. When we went to change I did it quickly hoping to catch Beam alone to talk. I went to his room but he wasn't there so I walked to the beach I saw him sitting there. I felt better after talking with him. It hurts to know that after this I'll have to distance myself but it will be good. I have to move on I can't just keep loving him silently when he's never going to return my feelings.

After lunch we were all playing in the water and having fun. I was feeling sad because this will probably be one of the last times I'll hang out with them for a while. When I got tired I looked around and noticed that Beam had fallen asleep. Pha came behind me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"What happened between you two? He looks like shit and you two are clearly avoiding each other." He said looking at me straight in the eyes with a serious look.

"I confessed my feelings for him and kissed him." I replied guilty.

"So he refused you?" He asked now looking at me with pity.

"I left after I kissed him but I've always known he doesn't feel the same way so his answer was clear without him having to tell me. I wasn't expecting anything from him I guess he was just surprised that's what kept him up." I answered.

"Well I pity you, but who knows if Ming could coger Kit maybe you have a chance? Anyways why don't you take him to his room he's obviously tired and the sand isn't very comfortable." He said patting my back before leaving.

I sighed but walked towards Beam nonetheless. I carefully picked him up bridal style and took him towards his room. I put him on the bed and I couldn't help but admire him. I was brushing the hair out of his face with my fingers when he grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" He said opening his eyes.

"I was just getting the hair out of your face I swear" I said moving backwards but he was still holding my hand. He sat down not letting go if my hand.

"Forth can you kiss me again." He said looking at me straight in the eye with a serious face.

"W-what?" I stuttered dumbfounded.

He pulled my hand and I stumbled landing close to him. He didn't waste anytime capturing my lips with his. I was shocked but got lost in the kiss and started responding. I pulled back confused and sat down next to him. But what he said made me shocked.

"It feels good this time too. Why are you making me confused." He said crossing his arms like a little kid and glaring at me. I was completely lost for words.

"I-I don't k-know!" I said

"You'll have to take responsibility for making me feel this way! As of now you are my boyfriend!" He said.

I sat there completely dumbfounded. "Are you crazy?" I said.

"What? You confessed and stole a kiss. Now are you saying you don't want me?" He said getting mad.

"No! On the contrary! But why do you suddenly want to be my boyfriend?" I asked trying to understand him.

"It's simple, I liked it when you kissed me! A lot! I'm tired of just sleeping around like you said it's fun but it's not something I particularly need. I've been thinking I want somebody to love and then you confessed. It made me happy and that's all I need. So I'm letting fate decide for me this time. If we are meant to be then so be it. If not we'll I hope to enjoy some time together with you. Can't it be that simple?" He said.

"I'm ok with it as long as I get to have you close. I was dreading having to distance myself from you and the guys. And my feelings for you are genuine I do love you." I said hugging him closer.

"I'm not there yet but hopefully soon I'll be" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"It's ok, I'm just glad you gave me a chance." I said smiling at him lovingly.

-the end

A.N.

Sorry for the shitty chapter and for not being able to update. After having a hard week to complete it I've been sick. It's nothing serious but I've spent most of the weekend sleeping it off since the medicine makes me sleepy. But I do have good news! I was checking my notes because sometimes I get ideas when I'm busy so I write them down and continue what I was doing. I found this great idea that I was actually really excited to write but somehow I completely forgot about it! Next chapter it's gonna be good hopefully so I'm really excited. I may update later to make up for not being able to in the weekend.